Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

nb needs to bring back the 990 nb1, i dug up some renders that i had in an old hard drive, but never ordered. img_720x598x24_0292152.jpg
img_720x598x24_0287885.jpg

I absolutely agree. I’ve been hoping for years they get added back. That model is one of the most important NB silhouettes and it gets no love at all these days.

From my understanding these are not Kith exclusive. You will start to see them pop up at more stockists the last two weeks of January.
I believe it. Yeah, I was insinuating that in the quote. They'll be deliberate (or backtrack) with how they choose to word 'exclusive', which ends up being a roundabout way of saying timed exclusive. (Certain Asics Kithstrikes come to mind, or ALD and Bodega recently with the 850) In the interim they seemed to edit their post to say US exclusive.

Those YOR 557 looking pretty nice. I'm still trying to find a disco party on da neon aries though first :lol:

EN0V_L7XkAA3gPo.jpeg

My first NB1 and I'm really impressed with the quality. I love the color blocking of the ALD 997 but I don't like the price and I'm not really into the pink. Chose to use the secondary colors, all suede and angola cream on uppers with nimbus cloud mesh toebox.
Nice color combo and the leather toe box really makes the difference

Hello, I ask myself some question: 1) I wonder if currently NB made in USA and in loss of quality on the goods? Indeed I found that more and more products that I buy made in the USA are less and less solid .... For my part I prefer the made in UK because I find them more refined and more solid. 2) I wonder if one day the Flimby factory will set up NB1?

Back
Top Bottom