Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

1DBA1704-9DB9-4CD7-AAC7-A62AE5585519.jpeg

For those waiting on the 997NAK on discount... oneness has 40% sale.. comes to 132 before tax. FSR. Code 2020

Yeah, that's where I got mine. It was the best deal I could find. Oneness must've had a ton of these...they've had a FSR run for a while now. Other places have sold out (like Notre, which also had them for $132 a couple weeks ago). Though I see they finally ran out of 13

Link for the lazy

Hello, I ask myself some question: 1) I wonder if currently NB made in USA and in loss of quality on the goods? Indeed I found that more and more products that I buy made in the USA are less and less solid .... For my part I prefer the made in UK because I find them more refined and more solid. 2) I wonder if one day the Flimby factory will set up NB1?
i think there's been a decent consensus that the Made in US NB's have slightly dipped on terms of quality in the last couple of years, not terribly so, but some members have complained about toe dents and the like on pairs. still, the quality surpasses most of what other sneaker brands put out.

can't comment on it being on all made in US goods as that's a super broad judgement to have and depends on many factors.

it's possible that we may see NB1 from flimby, but predicting that is a fool's errand, unless you know some of the execs in NB. we can hope though. enjoy the shoes and keep buying what you like.

Anyone know of places that still have a 13 in the 997NAK let me know I can't find them anywhere I know im a little late to the party :frown:

Unfortunately running into the same issue with the stray rats that thefreshlife thefreshlife had before selling to me. I've tried them on a bit in the house and they're definitely a little too big. Will continue the chain if anyone needs an 11.5US in the black stray rats 990v3 (with joker insoles) for roughly retail + shipping. Send me a PM!

Anyone with the RW 997's and have RW boots with the same kind of leather know about maintaining the leathers?

Unfortunately running into the same issue with the stray rats that thefreshlife thefreshlife had before selling to me. I've tried them on a bit in the house and they're definitely a little too big. Will continue the chain if anyone needs an 11.5US in the black stray rats 990v3 (with joker insoles) for roughly retail + shipping. Send me a PM!

So it's safe to say those v3's run big as hell

Back
Top Bottom