Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Since when did newbalance.com start applying heavy discounts? in my experience, discounted NB’s rarely ever come from the actual NB site. They’ve had the OG 990GRY sitting on their site at retail for years.
I’m talking about not purchasing from their site. Nearly every GR hits disco, people are talking about using the cart Jig to get 10% off when if they just wait a month or 2 they will hit 30+%. But hey I understand some people don’t care about saving the money or want it right away.

I’m talking about not purchasing from their site. Nearly every GR hits disco, people are talking about using the cart Jig to get 10% off when if they just wait a month or 2 they will hit 30+%. But hey I understand some people don’t care about saving the money or want it right away.
And what’s wrong with giving a bro a heads up on GR discount when he clearly can’t wait to kop? SMH.

Tried my 990AL5 today. Anyone find the tongue beefer than other v5? Got the EGG5 and IG5 but this tongue is quite a bit thicker. May need to sell and get another one 0.5 up

Mail man just dropped these off...I know GR's don't get a lot of love in here and especially not this model but I love these in this particular CW.
20200115_150040.jpg
These fit like other made in asia tts or miusa 0.5 down like regular 997?

Why are you so concerned with how a complete stranger on the internet spends their money?

The original discussion was related to the made in U.K. YOR pack being available on the New Balance site without the typical conversion price hike. I can almost guarantee NB.com will never discount them. Sure, you can wait for a shop across the pond to apply the discount but returns are an expensive option if needed.

I jumped on my size from NB.com because it was the same price as End and Hanon with the peace of mind that comes with free returns. End already sold out of my size and I didn’t want to chance it. Money wasted. MY money. I didn’t even attempt the 10% “jig”. I woke up today yearning to waste my own hard earned dollars. Feels good.

Why are you so concerned with how a complete stranger on the internet spends their money?

The original discussion was related to the made in U.K. YOR pack being available on the New Balance site without the typical conversion price hike. I can almost guarantee NB.com will never discount them. Sure, you can wait for a shop across the pond to apply the discount but returns are an expensive option if needed.

I jumped on my size from NB.com because it was the same price as End and Hanon with the peace of mind that comes with free returns. End already sold out of my size and I didn’t want to chance it. Money wasted. MY money. I didn’t even attempt the 10% “jig”. I woke up today yearning to waste my own hard earned dollars. Feels good.

so I brought it to someone’s attention because someone brought it up that you can get 10% with the cart jig and I brought up that you can get 30%. You may not of known that GRs usually hit disco. There are literally so many people letting people know about discounts and supplying similar information. I don’t see you jumping out on them. ....

Picked up the 577YOR from NB USA for $135 + tax with 10% return to cart disco (thanks ohmeohmy ohmeohmy ) and was able to stack with my $20 off $50. The stock level in my size 13 is down to 3 pair on NB.com. Checked stock at UK stores A Few, End, Foot District, Hanon, Stuarts and Urban Industry; all of them never seemed to have carried either the 577YOR or 670YOR in anything larger than a UK size 11 (US 11.5) and many of those were even sold out. NB UK only have one pair of 670YOR in my size UK 12.5 (US 13) and the next size down available is UK 11, the largest 577YOR they have is a UK 11.5. I think I will be glad I did not wait this one out trying to save another $15. I'll try to be patient with the 670's but feel like I will probably buckle soon as I don't feel these have the production numbers as some GR's. I will def be more patient on my other intended pickups 992GR and 1500PGL which I expect to see around for a while.

Picked up the 577YOR from NB USA for $135 + tax with 10% return to cart disco (thanks ohmeohmy ohmeohmy ) and was able to stack with my $20 off $50. The stock level in my size 13 is down to 3 pair on NB.com. Checked stock at UK stores A Few, End, Foot District, Hanon, Stuarts and Urban Industry; all of them never seemed to have carried either the 577YOR or 670YOR in anything larger than a UK size 11 (US 11.5) and many of those were even sold out. NB UK only have one pair of 670YOR in my size UK 12.5 (US 13) and the next size down available is UK 11, the largest 577YOR they have is a UK 11.5. I think I will be glad I did not wait this one out trying to save another $15. I'll try to be patient with the 670's but feel like I will probably buckle soon as I don't feel these have the production numbers as some GR's. I will def be more patient on my other intended pickups 992GR and 1500PGL which I expect to see around for a while.

So coupons on nb.com is stackable?

So coupons on nb.com is stackable?
No two discount codes would stack (COLD15 or RTMNQ1). I stacked $20 off $50 NB Reward with the 10% off 'return to cart'.

Glad I picked up the 577YOR . Only 1 pair left on NB USA now

Last edited:
No two discount codes would stack (COLD15 or RTMNQ1). I stacked $20 off $50 NB Reward with the 10% off 'return to cart'.

Glad I picked up the 577YOR . Only 1 pair left on NB USA now in my size
Is the 20 off a code or the nb reqard directly. I saw that mynb20 worked a few days ago. Regret not coppin then

How long does it take for cart jig to work? Over a day?
I didn't know about this until ohmeohmy ohmeohmy pointed it out. I did not get instructions on how to get the email for the "10% return to cart discount". I put the shoes in my cart went all the way through checkout, entered all my details (address, card info, etc) just before the click to process payment. Then I left the page idle until my login timed out; a little over 15 minutes I think. I got the email quite soon after that, within the hour. Had to click through the "10% off return to cart" email for the discount to be applied to my cart. I had a $20 off $50 MYNB20 Reward I got by redeeming my points (cost me 2000 points when they had the discount on Rewards). The cart took off the $20 first bringing the 577's to $149.99 from $169.99 then got another $15 off for the "10% off cart" making them $134.99 before tax. If I was more astute I would have made sure my MYNB20 was not checked before I clicked the 10% off email link so I could have got them for $2 cheaper.

Last edited:
so I brought it to someone’s attention because someone brought it up that you can get 10% with the cart jig and I brought up that you can get 30%. You may not of known that GRs usually hit disco. There are literally so many people letting people know about discounts and supplying similar information. I don’t see you jumping out on them. ....

You’re hilarious. Apologies for not posting daily deals. I don’t post nearly as much as I used to. Spare me the “I was just helping” drivel. Your tone is obnoxious in about 95% of your posts. You were judging others for not waiting on deals and implying that they’re impatient.

990 and 992 en route :pimp:

You should’ve waited 2-3 months for a deal on the 992...

You’re hilarious. Apologies for not posting daily deals. I don’t post nearly as much as I used to. Spare me the “I was just helping” drivel. Your tone is obnoxious in about 95% of your posts. You were judging others for not waiting on deals and implying that they’re impatient.

You should’ve waited 2-3 months for a deal on the 992...

your reading into tone from a forum online.

and I learned my lesson not to wait from the 997GY. Your hypocrisy is astonishing!!

Back
Top Bottom