Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

cyclade992.JPG

Cyclades

^^ It will work with the NB1s (I used it on my bootlegs).

As for it working with the 10% jigs, I know it does on regular sneakers but I'm not 100% if it's the same w/ the NB1s. It worked on the YOR stuff.

^^ It will work with the NB1s (I used it on my bootlegs).

As for it working with the 10% jigs, I know it does on regular sneakers but I'm not 100% if it's the same w/ the NB1s. It worked on the YOR stuff.

It didn't work with the NB1 and 10% cart jig

lol looks like they took out the team red option for the toe box and heels...can't bootleg the JFG's anymore wowzers

lol looks like they took out the team red option for the toe box and heels...can't bootleg the JFG's anymore wowzers

probably ran out of the color. same thing happened with green suede on the 990v5 NB1 for a little bit.

I doubt JFG and his 500 pairs of 992s has enough clout to remove a customization option forever.

edit: yup ran out of the color

Last edited:
probably ran out of the color. same thing happened with green suede on the 990v5 NB1 for a little bit.

I doubt JFG and his 500 pairs of 992s has enough clout to remove a customization option forever.

edit: yup ran out of the color

Ran out or did JFG wine and complain his way out of it? Perhaps he took a page out of Bodegas book and threatened to cancel the release.

Ran out or did JFG wine and complain his way out of it? Perhaps he took a page out of Bodegas book and threatened to cancel the release.

really doubt it tbh...if anything maybe a combination of colors could be flagged or the orders could be canceled (LOL). red is a really popular color, I almost gave mine a red heel and toe cap.

Not a chance. He is invested in this release in a way Bodega would not be. NB1 line is not that big a deal for NB but still don't see them catering to a request to cancel by JFG.

Can someone fill me in about what happened wirh Bodefa?
Days or even a day before the Hypercat release, Bodega tried to cancel the release on the back-end. I don't know all the reasons whether it was shape or finished product. all I know id they tried to cancel and was told they are the absolute worst to work with in terms of botiques. Which I completely understand because every single worker acts like an entitled elitist POS.

Can't decide if I want to try for the 1300JP or not. I grabbed the 574 pair that was the same colorway. I realize quality on the 574 isn't as good as the 1300, but not sure I need two pairs with the same colorway.... :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom