Official New Balance Thread

Joined Jan 15, 2020
Was chatting with the OG Joe Fresh here in Sydney and he's ready to send a cease a desist to Chicago Joe for his use of red and associating it with the Joe Fresh name.

IMG_3023.JPG

Big up OG Joe, thanks for 20 years of the freshest.
watch out he’s gonna trademark the color red

Joined Feb 15, 2015
That's hilarious lol, and happy to bring laughter and joy to the world. lol
No not cool, this is a thread for worshiping New Balance and its affiliates. If you proceed to troll and make fun of any new balance product, voice your opinionand concerns you will be censored. This is only a warning. If you don't listen I will talk to my mom and she will ask you to stop. Thank you I hope you have a great day and never comment on this thread again.

Joined Feb 18, 2019
The only part that is confusing me about this whole ridiculous NB1 red deal, is that if red wasn't ever supposed to be an option for the 992s, why is the very first option you see a molded plastic speedlace with red? 🤔 They would have had to manufacture a whole ****load of red speedlaces that are unique to the 992, and put it on the NB1 program, for no reason then? Just the tiniest accent of red with no other way to put red on your shoe?

Either way it's lame that it appears that red is off of every single NB1 model, so if this isn't just a sold out suede option combined with a bunch of trolling about some dude from Chicago banning red, it's really sad that New Balance would totally eliminate a primary color to satisfy one guy's ego. I dunno, that's my take on it, don't care about his shoes, just want red on the other models back.

Also, I guess I've got my last red NB1 coming in the mail tomorrow unless Jim Davis comes running to my house tomorrow to intercept them :rofl:

Joined Jan 15, 2020
The only part that is confusing me about this whole ridiculous NB1 red deal, is that if red wasn't ever supposed to be an option for the 992s, why is the very first option you see a molded plastic speedlace with red? 🤔 They would have had to manufacture a whole ****load of red speedlaces that are unique to the 992, and put it on the NB1 program, for no reason then? Just the tiniest accent of red with no other way to put red on your shoe?

Either way it's lame that it appears that red is off of every single NB1 model, so if this isn't just a sold out suede option combined with a bunch of trolling about some dude from Chicago banning red, it's really sad that New Balance would totally eliminate a primary color to satisfy one guy's ego. I dunno, that's my take on it, don't care about his shoes, just want red on the other models back.

Also, I guess I've got my last red NB1 coming in the mail tomorrow unless Jim Davis comes running to my house tomorrow to intercept them :rofl:
nah breh JFG invented new balance Team red and totally didn’t make a NB1 shoe with horweenTM leather tongue

Top Bottom