Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

won’t be much but still reach out to their customer service about the missing laces, they should offer a tiny refund. would recommend making it a big deal that they weren’t included or listed under the new with defect. once got $20 refunded for a super slight mark on a shoe that I was able wipe off within seconds
Yeah I've started a chat with CS but they ask a question, I answer, then it's hours long waiting game lol.

Yeah I've started a chat with CS but they ask a question, I answer, then it's hours long waiting game lol.

Keep in mind they’re main office is located out here by LA but it is a bit dragged out lol also a tip is that you use in your defense is that sellers have the ability to mention in a description box if there’s anything missing/wrong with the shoe even if it is in new condition.

hoping you get some sort of refund for this!

Keep in mind they’re main office is located out here by LA but it is a bit dragged out lol also a tip is that you use in your defense is that sellers have the ability to mention in a description box if there’s anything missing/wrong with the shoe even if it is in new condition.

hoping you get some sort of refund for this!
Thanks appreciate it.
I guess I can’t call up NB and just ask to order certain color laces either?

struck out on 1300s but was able to find these for retail on grailed so can’t really complain
FB26900F-061D-4307-BA86-4A7857BA46D2.jpeg

Does anyone have an idea when the 990s bringbacks will restock? Been waiting but everytime I check they got weird sizes in.

Those things are smooth...

Might have to steal that design at some point...With the two pairs I already did, the GL’s coming in a couple weeks, and having to go aftermarket for the 1300’s I need to chill for a minute...

How are the Omni1s not Kawhi signature shoe? They are advertised as Kawhi Shoes on NB website. Yet his new shoe is dubbed as the first signature shoe. Am I missing something?

How are the Omni1s not Kawhi signature shoe? They are advertised as Kawhi Shoes on NB website. Yet his new shoe is dubbed as the first signature shoe. Am I missing something?

OMN1S were in development for a couple of years before kawhi signed with NB, while he was still with jordan. kawhi and jordan broke up at a convenient time for both parties. so yeah it debuted with kawhi but it wasn't "his" per se, like a regifted engagement ring. notice how the new shoe has some form of a kawhi logo, I bet they were waiting to see what happened with the kawhi/nike legal situation to get back his logo too

OMN1S were in development for a couple of years before kawhi signed with NB, while he was still with jordan. kawhi and jordan broke up at a convenient time for both parties. so yeah it debuted with kawhi but it wasn't "his" per se, like a regifted engagement ring. notice how the new shoe has some form of a kawhi logo, I bet they were waiting to see what happened with the kawhi/nike legal situation to get back his logo too
Appreciate it. I am completely out of the loop with basketball shoes!

Back
Top Bottom