Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I think I remember people finding these at Burlington not too long ago.

what kind of outlets do you guys have?!? even the NB factory stores around here have nothing other than 993s and 311s/515s. The best clearance rack thing in my size was a full leather 996 I wasn’t feeling

what kind of outlets do you guys have?!? even the NB factory stores around here have nothing other than 993s and 311s/515s. The best clearance rack thing in my size was a full leather 996 I wasn’t feeling

Wasn't me lol. I just remember seeing them posted on IG I think.

I don’t really go on IG anymore but stopped through to drop newbalance365 newbalance365 a like for his 1300 wheel...Browsing and saw this post figured it’d make for good discussion...

Might be mistaken but I recall NB offering a customization service on the 993 pre NB1...Would’ve been right after the shoe first released and started when they put the US military versions up...They expanded the service to customizing pre-existing GR colorways with tongue top stuff that ran until they fully implemented the NB1 program, or just before...Would’ve been 2009-‘10 ish...I think they fully had NB1 up and running with the 993’s added on around a year or so later, so say 2011-‘12...

I swear I made a pair with my kids names on the GL colorway but I can’t find the damn things...

I mean finishline is getting them I don’t think it will be too hard to get them. NB is going to have to sell a lot to to make up for all the QC issues on them

In a perfect world It’d be easy to go pick them up in a physical store that way you can pick through and get a good quality set...

In a perfect world It’d be easy to go pick them up in a physical store that way you can pick through and get a good quality set...
Well if finishline has them it makes it a hell of a lot easier to visit a store and check them out. Since there is pretty much multiple in every major city. Also at the end of the day if you are concerned with picking the perfect pair then you maybe SOL as it’s an NB GR and many locations won’t see multiple size runs.

Well if finishline has them it makes it a hell of a lot easier to visit a store and check them out. Since there is pretty much multiple in every major city. Also at the end of the day if you are concerned with picking the perfect pair then you maybe SOL as it’s an NB GR and many locations won’t see multiple size runs.

Actually not too concerned about perfect...Just saying in a perfect world I’d be able to pick and choose like I did at mom & pops in my youth 😂...Don’t have any FNL’s near me anyway...FTL is an option if they’ll be carrying them in stores...It’s going to be online for me...

I tend to beat my 99x models into the ground anyway...

Actually not too concerned about perfect...Just saying in a perfect world I’d be able to pick and choose like I did at mom & pops in my youth 😂...Don’t have any FNL’s near me anyway...FTL is an option if they’ll be carrying them in stores...It’s going to be online for me...

I tend to beat my 99x models into the ground anyway...
No NB stores? They may of already sold them

No NB stores? They may of already sold them

Two actually, but both gave the standard boxed answer when I stopped in last week...”Haven’t heard if we’re getting them so probably not” 🤷‍♂️ ...I was planning on going in on the 15th but I’m still putting my focus online just in case...

Fellas opinions on lace options. Should I go with the light silver or the navy? Or should I just throw it completely off with white?

IMG_20200224_193335.jpg

Two actually, but both gave the standard boxed answer when I stopped in last week...”Haven’t heard if we’re getting them so probably not” 🤷‍♂️ ...I was planning on going in on the 15th but I’m still putting my focus online just in case...

Yea I was just told stock was pulled from NB and given to boutiques. Wonder if this has to do with all the QC issues

capsule toronto have 998wea, bit they dont deliver to my country. u think if i email them they could sort sonethin?

Back
Top Bottom