Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

shame on tha doubters and negative nellys

have a blessed dai

FROM NB:
The global COVID-19 health crisis has called on individuals and organizations to bring their expertise and resources to solve new and extraordinary challenges. New Balance has engaged its skilled and innovative U.S. manufacturing workforce to develop face masks to address the significant demand for these supplies. We are producing prototypes for face masks in our Lawrence, MA manufacturing facility and hope to scale production using our other New England factories soon. We are coordinating our efforts with government officials and local medical institutions as well other U.S. consortiums and testing facilities.

stai safe and ............

emotions 2.jpg
Hopefully they don’t run into production issues like they did on the GR. Great that they are doing something but maybe they shouldn’t publicly address the issue until they have actually produced them and handed them over to the hospital.

I was gonna go for those Sauconys this mornin but decided to pass. I wanted to finally create my NB1 but didn’t realize they were still closed at the moment. Hopefully it opens soon tho

Do any of you remember around 2013-2014 Ronnie was selling 1500’s with trail laces? I remember specifically the NBP coming that way as an incentive to buy.

So I’ve got a ton of 998, 997, and 1500’s NB I want gone. Everything from c-notes, tannery, London cabs, lux goods etc. I don’t wear those models any more and also need to clear some space. Any chance there are people out there that sell your stuff on ebay/stockx/goat and deal w the transactions/shipping for a significant percentage? I generally don’t have much free time or simply would just rather play w my kids.

So I’ve got a ton of 998, 997, and 1500’s NB I want gone. Everything from c-notes, tannery, London cabs, lux goods etc. I don’t wear those models any more and also need to clear some space. Any chance there are people out there that sell your stuff on ebay/stockx/goat and deal w the transactions/shipping for a significant percentage? I generally don’t have much free time or simply would just rather play w my kids.
the40yearoldvirgin06.jpg

Consignment shops gouge super bad, youll end up paying probably about 30 percent of the sale, if your lucky. what size you wear?

D62895B9-C15C-4F3A-8AE3-794C32F99514.gif

Better off selling it yourself. You can use the free medium priority mail boxes to ship and pay and print the postage from online. Only hard part is dropping the package off at post office. I would not cosign if you can help it. They will most likely under value your item and they want a huge percentage after sale.

Back
Top Bottom