Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Seersucker is made from cotton and through some process given the striped coloring and kind of crinkled texture. I would lean more towards calling seersucker a material, because the pattern would just be stripes.
I probably should have worded this better, I was meaning is the fabric on the shoes actually seersucker or just cotton with stripes imitating it?

Seersucker vs. Seersuckerish
AFB11CC8-6B81-4874-B740-74F24711CFA9.jpeg

any chance you have sail or off white laces to swap with??

I do! Good call on the sail laces, it matches the midsole well and overall theme of the shoe.

20200529_140017_resized.jpg

I probably should have worded this better, I was meaning is the fabric on the shoes actually seersucker or just cotton with stripes imitating it?

It's actual seersucker fabric. You can see/feel the different part of the stripes.

Man its tempting to cop of kixify but its not like i got anywhere to go to wear these lol. May wait for the general release and save a 100 bucks

Man its tempting to cop of kixify but its not like i got anywhere to go to wear these lol. May wait for the general release and save a 100 bucks

I did the math for myself. MSRP is supposed to be $190/$200 USD, with my tax added I paid around $45/$57 over retail. Im OK with that since I've had problems securing *any* 992s, and I really_really wanted these!

Agreed on the nowhere to go part. I've been building my "pandemic collection" of what I bought these last 2 months. My wife walks by my pile and shakes her head lol

20200519_145431_resized_1.jpg

I did the math for myself. MSRP is supposed to be $190/$200 USD, with my tax added I paid around $45/$57 over retail. Im OK with that since I've had problems securing *any* 992s, and I really_really wanted these!

Agreed on the nowhere to go part. I've been building my "pandemic collection" of what I bought these last 2 months. My wife walks by my pile and shakes her head lol

Gosh fine...im gonna go ahead and cop. Thought msrp was 175 tho

Gosh fine...im gonna go ahead and cop. Thought msrp was 175 tho

I've read 190/200, no idea though since no US retailer has sold them!

I had another 10 pairs come in after my pic and had to teardown my 'wall' lol

I've read 190/200, no idea though since no US retailer has sold them!

I had another 10 pairs come in after my pic and had to teardown my 'wall' lol

MSRP is usually 175 but I could see a price bump because of the materials, same reason why there’s price variation on multiple 997 pairs.

all in probably a decent move though since 992s have been a pain in the butt to get all year and these aren’t gonna be any easier. always gotta be by your phone lol

the am90 turqs are nice!

Size 10 just popped up of the 1300AR on NB at 25% off for anyone looking.
Thanks! I had ordered a pair before the 30% off sale, contacted customer service to get a price adjustment, it took over a week and they responded that the 1300ar was excluded. With the lag time between texts or emails with customer service right now I am better off purchasing another one at 25% off and returning the other. Worst case they get back to me with the adjustment and I have a back up.

Thanks! I had ordered a pair before the 30% off sale, contacted customer service to get a price adjustment, it took over a week and they responded that the 1300ar was excluded. With the lag time between texts or emails with customer service right now I am better off purchasing another one at 25% off and returning the other. Worst case they get back to me with the adjustment and I have a back up.

I texted them to get the same adjustment on my M1300AO, and they honored it. I emailed them as well, but no reply. Txt reply took about 3 days--maybe try txt if you haven't. After their txt reply, I got an email conformation on the $54 refund.

I texted them to get the same adjustment on my M1300AO, and they honored it. I emailed them as well, but no reply. Txt reply took about 3 days--maybe try txt if you haven't. After their txt reply, I got an email conformation on the $54 refund.
That's what I did, texted on 5/20 they responded on yesterday 5/28. I replied and haven't heard back yet.

Bought these for my Dad, might have to order a pair for myself...too nice
CBBADF3B-4E0B-4086-9F13-B30661D413AB.jpeg

I was thinking about doing the same. My dad has been a Skechers person for years despite a pretty good amount of effort from my mom, sister, and myself to get him to try something else. I’d opt for the Navy pair though since the red and grey combo would probably be a bit too Buckeyeish for a Wolverine like him.

Back
Top Bottom