Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

So I did a dumb thing and counted all my Covid lockdown cops several days ago, then yesterday I realized I missed two.... bringing the total to ...dun dun dun ... 25

special circumstances for me though, my podiatrist recommended switching from yeezys and UBs to NB for arch support. Also note, a lot of my early cops were older pairs for restoration. Regardless, I dont have space, I don’t really go out and walk anymore, and even if i could, we shouldn’t be going out to begin with.... and I still have more pairs to get lol Life of a sneaker addict I guess.

So let’s play... What’s your number?

"...but in fairness the reason I bought 25 pairs of shoes is because my podiatrist said I need better arch support"
:rofl:

So I did a dumb thing and counted all my Covid lockdown cops several days ago, then yesterday I realized I missed two.... bringing the total to ...dun dun dun ... 25

special circumstances for me though, my podiatrist recommended switching from yeezys and UBs to NB for arch support. Also note, a lot of my early cops were older pairs for restoration. Regardless, I dont have space, I don’t really go out and walk anymore, and even if i could, we shouldn’t be going out to begin with.... and I still have more pairs to get lol Life of a sneaker addict I guess.

don’t remind me. combination of NB, Yeezy, UB and 4D

not gonna count either lol

Last edited:

Im at 8. Only 1 pair from NB was the OMN1S though

E5518BBB-49CF-4C4C-AA99-4BDF2D80DD32.jpeg
NoChecksJustBalances pardon the skinny legs lol

I have a question for the community regarding the 990V5 nimbus cloud colorway. Ok, so I’ve seen this shoe advertised as “reflective” on some sites, but it seems to me that the “N” logo on the side is just flat white leather, and the only reflective details are the small ones on the toe box and back of the shoe. Are there two different versions? (Or am I just wrong about the details of the shoe) Thank you in advance.
Edit: (Atm I’m eyeing a particular NB collab, well two really but one I need regardless and it doesn’t seem that hyped, but I like this colorway nearly as much. I’m hoping I can find a website with the 3M or whatever version and save a lot of money in the process.) Sorry this turned into a novel.

Last edited:

These are my approximate numbers: :smh: :blush:

NB: 8
Saucony: 1
ASICS: 1
Nike: ~30

'Less Is More' Mint 997 on sale at J Crew for $119
Dang i want to.... i would if i could get it under 100....too many cops...dont need any more 997.... must restrain

Looking to get a pair of triple black 990v5s.

Does anyone know where I can get a pair under retail?

I missed out on a 40% coupon code from a dealer.

Dang i want to.... i would if i could get it under 100....too many cops...dont need any more 997.... must restrain

I don't know about under $100, but is $101 close enough? Because it's pretty easy to get a 15% off code. Open an incognito tab, go to jcrew.com, click around until you get a pop-up offering a discount in exchange for your email address. You don't even have to use a real address - the code simply pops up at the top of the screen, regardless of the email you use. "joefresh@leatheronit.com" would work fine. Then just copy/paste the code into the checkout page in your non-private window.

Sorry, I'm probably not helping with your restraint.

Ya'll numbers would be higher with NB1 :lol:

Facts. 1/3 of my Nike acquisitions were NBYs SMH

Speaking of NB1, I remember designing these in December while being on my way to Zürich after a visit from the BMW Museum in Munich the previous day. I wish I had pulled the trigger on at least one of these...

D13CE2D3-CAF8-4B9A-B6EC-F4359EE0BE6E.jpeg

ED5E219D-0070-4987-B4F7-20B10F92D9A8.jpeg

5376643B-890C-491C-A672-4F4E04063BB5.jpeg

Last edited:
Facts. 1/3 of my Nike acquisitions were NBYs SMH

Speaking of NB1, I remember designing these while being on my way to Zürich after a visit from the BMW Museum in Munich the previous day. I wish I had pulled the trigger on at least on of these...

D13CE2D3-CAF8-4B9A-B6EC-F4359EE0BE6E.jpeg

ED5E219D-0070-4987-B4F7-20B10F92D9A8.jpeg

5376643B-890C-491C-A672-4F4E04063BB5.jpeg

I saw the NB1 designs in the thread gallery and immediately though "NB1 IS BACK!?!?!"

Sadly no :frown:

Dope designs though, always got love for BMW (even if their recent styling has been horrific)

Back
Top Bottom