Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

WTF just happened? I carted and checked out a dozen times and just kept getting kicked back to my cart again... Even Click N Buy just kept taking me back to the cart. Never actually checked out!

If someone,(definitely not me) were to pay an absurd amount for some shoes via secondhand reseller where do you guys recommend? GOAT? StockX? Possibly a third party source to avoid transaction fees from those sites?

Completely unrelated, do we think the tan on the Bodega track pants would match the tan of the WTAPS?

If someone,(definitely not me) were to pay an absurd amount for some shoes via secondhand reseller where do you guys recommend? GOAT? StockX? Possibly a third party source to avoid transaction fees from those sites?

Completely unrelated, do we think the tan on the Bodega track pants would match the tan of the WTAPS?

eBay is fine if you feel confident LC’ing with pictures alone. Great feedback isn’t always 100% reliable I’ve seen some egregious fakes from guys with good feedback. have bought some NBs and non-350 Yeezys there without issue

even with the recent fee bump stockX is usually priced better than GOAT.

Sup to my coochie cutter fam. I figure I'd post this in here since it's one of the few threads i stay in and i respect the larger part of the regulars in here lol. many of yaw know me for years and I'm probably going to make a thread in General Forum but I am currently running a GoFundMe fundraiser to keep my business afloat. If you can take a look and share amongst your friends and family. If you can consider a donation it would serve as a great hand up. 75-80% of the current donations have been from NTers by the way! Thank you in advance!

done, best of luck man.

Reactions: JPS
Love the tie dye appreciation here! I made this one a couple weeks ago with an old factory t.
Tie Dye.jpg

Back
Top Bottom