Official New Balance Thread

Joined Jan 15, 2020
Thanks Meth for giving me my privileges back.

Since me helping out the thread making some cool custom clothing really bothered enough people to report me I thought about throwing it all away. I should have never offered my hobbie to others on here.

After talking to Meth. This type of "product" doesn't really work well for the classified rules either. As I don't have, and won't, pre-make items to sell.

I'll have to think about this for a bit.
hope whoever reported it enjoys their shoe pics lol

Joined Sep 12, 2017

Since me helping out the thread making some cool custom clothing really bothered enough people to report me I thought about throwing it all away. I should have never offered my hobbie to others on here.

After talking to Meth. This type of "product" doesn't really work well for the classified rules either. As I don't have, and won't, pre-make items to sell.

Such a bummer, we appreciate the work that you’ve been putting in. Will always support whenever you’re ready.

I’m about to post all thigh pics to retaliate to whoever is reporting.

Joined Apr 11, 2013

Can't have good things man! There's always some miserable person out there that wants everyone else to be miserable. Smh

JPS

formerly instagram
Joined May 4, 2015
Fair to say a Spring 2021 product will be delivered in winter of 2022
I was rapping about that w my homies in terms of production and supply being disrupted by the Rona.

mom. It sure bc the wording they used made it seem like we gon get before da official release

Joined Feb 13, 2017

Damn, what the hell was there to complain about? This was open to every one to be able order and enjoy. Bunch of lurking suckas. If you’re reading this, F*ck you.

Just make an IG or something where we can still place orders. Don’t let some clowns ruin a good thing. Stay up brotha

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now