Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

this reporting got me feeling like

tumblr_o7wycnu0XM1v7q31oo1_400.gif

and wondering which one of you out there be like 🤔

tenor-7.gif

Thanks Meth for giving me my privileges back.

Since me helping out the thread making some cool custom clothing really bothered enough people to report me I thought about throwing it all away. I should have never offered my hobbie to others on here.

After talking to Meth. This type of "product" doesn't really work well for the classified rules either. As I don't have, and won't, pre-make items to sell.

I'll have to think about this for a bit.
Damn, what the hell was there to complain about? This was open to every one to be able order and enjoy. Bunch of lurking suckas. If you’re reading this, F*ck you.

Just make an IG or something where we can still place orders. Don’t let some clowns ruin a good thing. Stay up brotha

Damn, what the hell was there to complain about? This was open to every one to be able order and enjoy. Bunch of lurking suckas. If you’re reading this, F*ck you.

Just make an IG or something where we can still place orders. Don’t let some clowns ruin a good thing. Stay up brotha
See thanos above.
I can make a IG if people prefer that platform.

Since me helping out the thread making some cool custom clothing really bothered enough people to report me I thought about throwing it all away. I should have never offered my hobbie to others on here.

After talking to Meth. This type of "product" doesn't really work well for the classified rules either. As I don't have, and won't, pre-make items to sell.

1597366170580.gif

I have my suspicions but whoever did this is a herb. Keep doing you, Southtown Southtown don’t let them drag you down.

Unhappy, miserable, joy sucka *** Karen’s. Mad that someone had the audacity to report SW for sharing his hobby with us.

Been a tough week for me & the wife. The constant theme this week has been “People Suck” and this situation pretty much fits.

I’ll still support your hobby SW! Really appreciate that you went out your way with your creativity and shined a new light on the thread.

But on another note those ALD 990v2 up there are jus pure “Beauts” really want a pair. I’ll get em eventually, somehow. #SpeakingItIntoExistence

Dam that’s wack and real hater stuff. I was going to see if I could have gotten a shirt too.

Southtown Southtown that wack mane! I was diggin the vibes in here yahmean' :nthat: whats your IG @ yaheman? :nerd: I need a white based tie-dye piece yahmean'. You had the hater hate with yo "Starry Night", packaging...

tenor.gif

Really had them mad when you started pumping out those Hoody ideas with the non NB affiliated pieces.. Keep doing yo thang tho playboi' you obviously have some skills and vision yahmean' 💯

Damn bruh... folks really sad af

Back
Top Bottom