Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I know I’m no body’s favorite in this thread but it wasn’t me. Those tie dyed were a smooth, fair and legit operation. Hope you are able to explore your creativity more! I do hope those green ALDs ship/ I land a pair by fall. Getting some serious Jcrew 1400 vibes on them. Also still waiting on a 1400 revival
While I may not agree with your posts a lot of the time, I do appreciate them and your perspective is needed. I’m a fan. It brings..... balance.

who else do we have on the list of suspects?

1597374526321.png

I know I’m no body’s favorite in this thread but it wasn’t me. Those tie dyed were a smooth, fair and legit operation. Hope you are able to explore your creativity more! I do hope those green ALDs ship/ I land a pair by fall. Getting some serious Jcrew 1400 vibes on them. Also still waiting on a 1400 revival

🤔 Who hacked runners781 runners781 account??

^^^what about for the IG-less??:frown:

Thanks Meth for giving me my privileges back.

Since me helping out the thread making some cool custom clothing really bothered enough people to report me I thought about throwing it all away. I should have never offered my hobbie to others on here.

After talking to Meth. This type of "product" doesn't really work well for the classified rules either. As I don't have, and won't, pre-make items to sell.

I'll have to think about this for a bit.

That’s incredibly lame to hear. The NB thread has been the most positive group on NT for years. Even with the influx of new members it’s remained incredibly peaceful/positive. I can only think of a few Debbie Downers that would snitch.

That’s some serious self awareness. I guess my list just shrunk by one.

I’m with you on the 1400 revival.

J.Crew has a great deal on M997SOB 'Less Is More' Mint $76.49 with code: EPIC sizes 8, 8.5, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
View attachment 2629978
Don't forget to sign up for email list to get an extra 15% stackable coupon!

Back
Top Bottom