Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

anyone get the purp 992s in?
I did and can confirm LyteMyFire LyteMyFire they are much more purple than I originally thought. (I’m man enough to admit my mistakes lol)

It’s definitely not just ~purple~ though, it has deeper maroon and burgundy hues/tone to it?Idk maybe Plum would be a better description. Anywho they’re🔥and will still are close enough for me to wear for work everyday so it’s a W in my book.
7C918778-DC6E-4591-A571-AEA8F4CE6206.jpeg

I did and can confirm LyteMyFire LyteMyFire they are much more purple than I originally thought. (I’m man enough to admit my mistakes lol)

It’s definitely not just ~purple~ though, it has deeper maroon and burgundy hues/tone to it?Idk maybe Plum would be a better description. Anywho they’re🔥and will still are close enough for me to wear for work everyday so it’s a W in my book.
I’m feeling a little fomo but I gotta hold out for that other multiple shades of purple pair.

...But if I find it in stock somewhere in the next 5 mins, I’ll cop. :rofl:

Lol, it’s not a big deal. Glad they look great whatever people want to call it. I may spring for those ultimately. Got some ASICS yesterday though.

MagnificentEnchantingFattaileddunnart-size_restricted.gif

I’ve got to say these hype drop support posts are too numerous. Someone should just post one poll post and people use one emoji to signify their status. Fire for hit, sad for miss, wow for uncertain. Whatever. I hate to have to wade through 72 pages of nail biting nervous nellies just to find a dope heads up to a new pair for sale or a site sale, or one of vidiviciun’s fire *** NB1 posts. Even a hater as troll post adds an interesting viewpoint on product that is better than release diaries.
Also pickup posts are kind of wack if you aren’t posting on foot pictures. They don’t even have to be great pics. I’d normally try to post an on foot pic, but I’ve been running through my Saucony section recently. That being said I’m about to violate my pickup post grievance right now to celebrate me using up all of my raffle luck for the rest of 2020. I had to make sure they came in before it was real. 2x grey jjjjound raffle wins from SNS and End. I usually fare poorly at raffles. Definitely trying to trade the 11.5 towards a portion of a trade for JFG or wtaps in a 12 if anybody has a way to help make that happen.
0AB847DA-16A1-4679-8BB8-977F946B15FC.jpeg

I’ve got to say these hype drop support posts are too numerous. Someone should just post one poll post and people use one emoji to signify their status. Fire for hit, sad for miss, wow for uncertain. Whatever. I hate to have to wade through 72 pages of nail biting nervous nellies just to find a dope heads up to a new pair for sale or a site sale, or one of vidiviciun’s fire *** NB1 posts. Even a hater as troll post adds an interesting viewpoint on product that is better than release diaries.
Also pickup posts are kind of wack if you aren’t posting on foot pictures. They don’t even have to be great pics. I’d normally try to post an on foot pic, but if been running through my Saucony section recently. That being said I’m about to violate my pickup post grievance right now to celebrate me using up all of my raffle luck for the rest of 2020. I had to make sure they came in before it was real. 2x grey jjjjound raffle wins from SNS and End. I usually fare poorly at raffles. Definitely trying to trade the 11.5 towards a portion of a trade for JFG or wtaps in a 12 if anybody has a way to help make that happen.

I envy your luck, that is wild lol. Best bet is to just sell the 11.5 and buy WTAP. Probably would be a lot less hassle than trying to broker a trade.

Also pickup posts are kind of wack if you aren’t posting on foot pictures. They don’t even have to be great pics. I’d normally try to post an on foot pic, but I’ve been running through my Saucony section recently. That being said I’m about to violate my pickup post grievance right now to celebrate me using up all of my raffle luck for the rest of 2020. I had to make sure they came in before it was real. 2x grey jjjjound raffle wins from SNS and End. I usually fare poorly at raffles. Definitely trying to trade the 11.5 towards a portion of a trade for JFG or wtaps in a 12 if anybody has a way to help make that happen.

let’s see that on feet, and be sure that we see all 4 shoes out on otherwise it don’t count

jk congrats on the double up!!!

Have not wore any NB in a while but looking in here its ALL ABOUT 992s and 327s haha. I have a pair of 750s which are 1300 and another model together....i cant remember DOES ANYBODY KNOW???!!
IMG_20200826_193711.jpg

Also does anyone have advice on the 997S? only decent local pair i can find WITHOUT the squiggly toe panel

1598484292044.png

750 was a 1500 upper with an NBX 850 midsole

Lol, it’s not a big deal. Glad they look great whatever people want to call it. I may spring for those ultimately. Got some ASICS yesterday though.
Man I almost licked the screen!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom