Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Everyone keep there standard NB sizing for these? Pics make them look a bit long.
Fire by the way! :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:
Lol it’s probably due to slight camera distortion, but these are my true to size 10. My toes aren’t touching the very front of the shoe but aren’t sliding either 👍👍

2D584B00-7606-4EA4-82A1-CD468309601C.jpeg

Today’s wear

Anyone ever have luck painting midsole? I've had these 997s for about 3 years but honestly barely wore them. They stayed in my dark closest for a long time but the soles just look worse and worse as time goes on. Only nb pair that has soles this bad for such minimal amounts of wear. In some parts they look just dirty, but ive tried cleaning em a few times.

Attachments

• crgs.jpg
    crgs.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 191
Anyone ever have luck painting midsole? I've had these 997s for about 3 years but honestly barely wore them. They stayed in my dark closest for a long time but the soles just look worse and worse as time goes on. Only nb pair that has soles this bad for such minimal amounts of wear. In some parts they look just dirty, but ive tried cleaning em a few times.
mid sole paint is pretty easy, if you want that "997 new balance" back on there you'll have to buy a sticker or stencil though.

Personally I'd just let that ride, i like that patina'd look. Looks used not abused.

Back
Top Bottom