Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

New Balance 920.png

WAYWT - Been getting a lot of wear out of these since they came in, really liking the OG colorway.

whats your guys favorite model? mine are the 993's. the best on feet IMO

I just unDSed my very first pair of 993s (olives) this week, and so far I'm really impressed. They look great and they feel great. In terms of comfort, imo the 993 rivals the 990. 1300/1500/574 (miUS) lag a bit behind, followed by 997. I mean, I love the look of 997s - I have more pairs of these than anything else - but they bring up the rear re: comfort. I still love 'em, though

I should note that I have weird feet, so ymmv

I just unDSed my very first pair of 993s (olives) this week, and so far I'm really impressed. They look great and they feel great. In terms of comfort, imo the 993 rivals the 990. 1300/1500/574 (miUS) lag a bit behind, followed by 997. I mean, I love the look of 997s - I have more pairs of these than anything else - but they bring up the rear re: comfort. I still love 'em, though

I should note that I have weird feet, so ymmv
I don't think the 993 is the best looking model, but it is definitely up there in terms of comfort. It's a perfect shoe for running errands / dog walking, at least imo. And until recently, you could get them for stupid cheap.

Back
Top Bottom