Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Mail day. Big fan of these.
1A485F2B-E4FA-40F3-BD7B-13419AB87905.jpeg

5199411C-B503-4B40-8B78-2E9CD0E2DE44.jpeg

These are too nice! Upset that I missed out on TINT site but hope I will be able to get it on worldwide release.

These just came out today - shout out to HowTheGodsChill HowTheGodsChill for the 1500!
image0-3.jpg

image1-2.jpg

thank you! To be honest the 2002R definitely exceeded my expectations for not being MiUSA....you won’t be disappointed! (Hopefully)! I’ve made the decision to skip the 920 and pursue mainly the 2002R and 990v2 this fall/winter, with the occasional 992/etc thrown in 😅

thank you! To be honest the 2002R definitely exceeded my expectations for not being MiUSA....you won’t be disappointed! (Hopefully)! I’ve made the decision to skip the 920 and pursue mainly the 2002R and 990v2 this fall/winter, with the occasional 992/etc thrown in 😅
I'm trying to be more selective but man, some 2002r will definitely be purchased! Really loving all of the colors I've seen and although I prefer MiUSA, I'm definitely going to try. Those TINTs are a must man... I'm glad you went with that color way too! Enjoy both but those are definitely my favorite out of the two.

My 920bko comes this week and I'm really excited about having a new model. Must resist the grays though...

I'm trying to be more selective but man, some 2002r will definitely be purchased! Really loving all of the colors I've seen and although I prefer MiUSA, I'm definitely going to try. Those TINTs are a must man... I'm glad you went with that color way too! Enjoy both but those are definitely my favorite out of the two.

My 920bko comes this week and I'm really excited about having a new model. Must resist the grays though...
The 920 is a very pretty model, I’m just a bit overwhelmed as a whole by how many pairs NB is releasing on a monthly basis. Not to mention that Patta drop was literally a joke lol

Im doing my best to avoid the 920 for now. The 2002r, the number of retros, along with more unannounced collabs will keep us all busy! Best of luck copping, I actually have the other TINT pair incoming later this week. 😅. No one is safe!

yea, it's all wishful thinking. but if they do, they gotta do it like ALD 1300. i don't know one person who entered and didn't win.
I think NB went on record that the 1300 was indeed a preorder; they wanted to ensure people got pairs because they know what goes on. You can hear Joe Grondin speak about it on the Complex podcast episode he was featured in.

Back
Top Bottom