Official New Balance Thread

Joined Dec 9, 2017
Yeah you def wildin' if you believe "heat" is determined by larger society. :lol: |l
We’re basically disagreeing over semantics. I’m not that into the Salehe’s either and I never buy shoes because they’re hyped. I feel like I’ve said about a hundred times that I have never owned a pair of Yeezy’s or Dunks.I don’t even have any Jordan’s anymore and if I did get a pair it would just be to ball in, not to wear out. So I don’t care what society at large is into either. But it’s going to be a hot shoe. One I’m not crazy about but still.

Joined May 4, 2012
Finally got my pair in on the west coast and I love them. But my god what a CHEAP a** box, and trust me I'm not a box guy. My box feels wet it's so flimsy. And what the hell is up with these thin laces? I Can't stand thin cheap laces like this. I've been semi let down on the quality for the last couple ALD/NB drops. ( Materials on the 827's were super standard and basic )

I can't be mad at this price point tho, for the price point, it's a very very good shoe.

Joined Jun 26, 2019
A long shot but would anybody have a clue where I can get some replacement gold laces for the Foot Patrol 1500 Encyclopedia? Black laces don't do the shoes justice. Thanks in advance.

Joined Jan 25, 2017
LIKELIHOOD just released 6 CWs for the ML2002

Last edited:
Joined Feb 22, 2020
LIKELIHOOD just released 6 CWs for the ML2002

Yeah, I copped 2 already 😩

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now