Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Do 990V5 run the same as 992? Need an everyday fall shoe , was trying to wait on grey 992 restock but that looks like it’ll be a while

thanks In advance

https___hypebeast.com_image_2020_09_thisisneverthat-new-balance-2002r-release-info-1.jpg

This is the only other 2002 colorway I've liked so far besides the hypebeast extravaganza SB's.

Any idea if these are ever gonna hit NB? I have a $50 coupon they sent me for my botched 992 NB1's that expires at the end of the year and I swear there's been nothing on NB I want that isn't sold out in mila seconds besides these.

**Edit I see they are a collab. But they never dropped here in the US. Hmmm

https___hypebeast.com_image_2020_09_thisisneverthat-new-balance-2002r-release-info-1.jpg

This is the only other 2002 colorway I've liked so far besides the hypebeast extravaganza SB's.

Any idea if these are ever gonna hit NB? I have a $50 coupon they sent me for my botched 992 NB1's that expires at the end of the year and I swear there's been nothing on NB I want that isn't sold out in mila seconds besides these.

**Edit I see they are a collab. But they never dropped here in the US. Hmmm

Supposed to be dropping in November.

Looking for some sizing help on 997s. I’ve never owned a pair and it’s been a while since I had any NB shoes. Anyone know how they compare in size to Air Max 1s? Any help is appreciated.

Ok, not sure why but I’m getting sad.

EDIT: I thought a Dior collab was incoming, but he is just wearing the Studio FY7s 😅. Sadness averted!

Last edited:
Yo yo NB community has anyone gotten the 2002RD? I heard they run small and I usually wear a size 11 in US made NB except for the 996 and 990v1 OG I wear 11.5, but in 997, 998, 992, 993, 991 I wear size 11. What size should I get? I'm thinking 11.5 US because I heard they fit small. Also are the 2002 made in USA or not? Help would be much appreciated. Cheers :nthat:

Do 990V5 run the same as 992? Need an everyday fall shoe , was trying to wait on grey 992 restock but that looks like it’ll be a while

thanks In advance
I don’t own 990v5s but I do own 992s in a size 8.5 and 9. I’m usually a size 8.5 and I personally didn’t find anything drastic in sizing. I’d personally say go with your usually size. But I do hear that a lot of people size down.

Back
Top Bottom