Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

1605889198288.png

1605889235210.png

1605889317402.png

Source: Hypebeast.
^^^Those are my babies...

I dig the pigeon x-racer, as well as the hoody on that collab. Don't care about the hype or anti-hype or that Staple rehashes that color combo with everything, wasn't there for when it was a big thing, and don't care if it's played out now. Dig it and I'll try to grab myself a pair in-between waiting for the wider m992ad release and when those quilted 990v5 all-terrains or whatever they'll be called release. I just like my NBs and the occasional pair from other manufacturers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Are the JCREW US only? Sizes not popping up in EU. Ridiculous pricing here as well.

EDIT: contacted NB and according to good old Julie, the shoe is USA only. Probably a good thing, got too many grey shoes anyway.

Last edited:
Also you're a pigeon yourself. You got all paternity rights on them.
^^^We of the Pigeon community have been deeply hurt by your little outrage. We of the Pigeon community are individuals who are calm, collected, and rice/crackers/bread/pizza lovers. Day in and day out we bless people with goodluck splatters, and all we get in return are people yelling at us, kids chasing us, and rats attacking out kind. Well, know this...We stand by this no more! We will rise and take over your communities! This is only the beginning!

^^^We of the Pigeon community have been deeply hurt by your little outrage. We of the Pigeon community are individuals who are calm, collected, and rice/crackers/bread/pizza lovers. Day in and day out we bless people with goodluck splatters, and all we get in return are people yelling at us, kids chasing us, and rats attacking out kind. Well, know this...We stand by this no more! We will rise and take over your communities! This is only the beginning!
Woot woot woot cock-a-doodle Doo (Hymn of United Nations of Pigeons, remastered).

Edit: 12 and 13 left

Last edited:

Edit: 12 and 13 left

dam i keep missing these

Back
Top Bottom