Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_20201201_105523.jpg

😎 one of my all time favourite colourways on the 998.

a lot of the color blocking is terrible. i really like the model and some of the colors are cool, like the royals and the orange and white pair, but without some sort of "collab" attached to them, most of these will sit. and it's not a bad thing, i prefer getting my shoes on discount anyway.
I agree completely, i just wondered why you thought that, everything you said makes sense.

NB screwed up with the UK release, they had the shoe listed on site at 8am but by 9am it had disappeared and between 8 and 9 you couldnt add to cart :rolleyes

This M998CLR released in 2008 from a pack of 3; palette inspired by luggage, limited to 33 retailers worldwide. Each location got 24 pair of each. I was lucky enough to find these on eBay many moons ago. Sadly this pair only has a few wears left as the midsole is starting to give
E83FF1CA-4C10-4F86-81D0-B6601E3DAC25.jpeg

Haven’t seen Super Team 33 stuff in years. I remember the 1400 pack from around 2007 was wild.

This M998CLR released in 2008 from a pack of 3; palette inspired by luggage, limited to 33 retailers worldwide. Each location got 24 pair of each. I was lucky enough to find these on eBay many moons ago. Sadly this pair only has a few wears left as the midsole is starting to give
Midsole cracking after 12 years...is this normal?

a lot of the color blocking is terrible. i really like the model and some of the colors are cool, like the royals and the orange and white pair, but without some sort of "collab" attached to them, most of these will sit. and it's not a bad thing, i prefer getting my shoes on discount anyway.

yep they def will sit which is awesome Cuz i can watch the price drop and take advantage

Back
Top Bottom