Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Finally was able to grab a pair of 327 Castle Rock Indigo for retail. I never thought I would see the day where I would pay retail for a pair of non US/UK NB but here we are.....

20210104_191017.jpg
Snapchat-2094755238.jpg

Na I bought them cuzz I like them . I post all my DS shoes on eBay. So what ? If it sells I’ll buy more , if it doesn’t it can stay in my collection . Idk why I have to explain that constantly . Some of you guys act like you have a say what someone else does wit their time and money . You’re mad cuzz I wouldn’t sell you a super rare shoe from 15 years ago for less than the price of the GR version that came out this year . No need to try me on niketalk bro . Go cry about it to your girl or something .

keep doing u bro

Stray Rats raffle

The SR 574 isn't great or terrible to me. It just kinda "is". I appreciate them switching up the tongue label.

I don't want you to sell them to me at all but I do know someone who is interested just at a reasonable price. You don't just want to make money you want to price gouge. If you post on social media then yeah I feel free to comment on it for sure. If you bought them and just posted for sale without this silly "look at what I have" post then I would never even notice it. But posting a shoe in a group like this that you intend to flip irks me. Had it been one time then I would have ignored it, as I did. But then you do it again and I am not buying what you told me earlier.
5BB0F766-7664-4701-BDAA-44AE8256A96D.png
The irony ! . You’re literallly jealous because I got a shoe you wanted and won’t sell it to you for 180. You asked me to sell it to you for 180 bro, thinking I didn’t know what it was and you could take advantage of me . The last pairs that were posted sold for 500$. The last GLX sold for 500 something used . The only other GLX or FL on eBay right now is used and posted for 1000$. Can you leave me alone bro . You’re worse than my bitter baby mom. People gotta message me saying , “look what he said about you now“ I think anybody with half a brain can see through you. And my boys in the discoed know what I’m about . I guess I’ll stop posting my pick ups here if it’s going to make you so sad

And that’s my last post about this bro . You keep “calling me out “ for posting my pick ups on Niketalk . You think I want to come On here to post my fit , to have to argue with somebody every day . It’s annoying af

And that’s my last post about this bro . You keep “calling me out “ for posting my pick ups on Niketalk . You think I want to come On here to post my fit , to have to argue with somebody every day . It’s annoying af
It's how you represent them and what you told me. I upfront said I bought a shoe and flipped it. You seem to be trying to hide it. Just be upfront with it and don't plead poverty while claiming others don't have money. "Look what I found to flip" I can respect that. Others don't see it that way fine.

It's how you represent them and what you told me. I upfront said I bought a shoe and flipped it. You seem to be trying to hide it. Just be upfront with it and don't plead poverty while claiming others don't have money. "Look what I found to flip" I can respect that. Others don't see it that way fine.
How I represent them ? I said latest pick up . As I’ve stated many times , I post all my DS shoe on eBay . That’s my system . Who cares . twice a week I’ll decide to wear some and take them down . They’re all my size . It’s still my collection .

How I represent them ? I said latest pick up . As I’ve stated many times , I post all my DS shoe on eBay . That’s my system . Who cares . twice a week I’ll decide to wear some and take them down . They’re all my size . It’s still my collection .
Fine. Probably my frustration that I cannot help someone get them for a reasonable price. You do you.

Man if there was only somewhere we could oop freely, without having to worry about being banned or scammers. A place where people don’t profit off each other....Like a real community, know what I mean.

too bad a place like that doesn’t exist
There are groups and places you can but most seem to be fading away. Not necessarily against profit. It's mainly the older pairs getting sold for insane money that I question. Older pairs can crumble in an instant plus the people looking for those shoes tend to be the brand loyalists and die-hards. Someone looking to sell the jjj or wtaps collab I am more accepting of in no small part because NB is encouraging it. If NB is co-signing it then the practice is to be expected. Didn't used to be this way.

Back
Top Bottom