Official New Balance Thread

Joined Jul 20, 2012
NAK are barfs? Tons of users here have those, but if y'alls vomit is purple then I suggest seeing a doctor ASAP!
I didn’t come up with the name “Barf”, but apparently that’s what they are called. My question for those who own them is how accurate is the color in these photos? As you can tell there’s a stark contrast between the two photos posted. Also, I was wondering if these run like regular 997’s? I know sometimes a particular color might run a little different.

Joined Nov 6, 2009
I didn’t come up with the name “Barf”, but apparently that’s what they are called. My question for those who own them is how accurate is the color in these photos? As you can tell there’s a stark contrast between the two photos posted. Also, I was wondering if these run like regular 997’s? I know sometimes a particular color might run a little different.
I have these, the pic Southtown Southtown posted is an accurate rep of what they look like in hand.

Joined Feb 22, 2020
To those here that have the 577, 991, and 1500: If you could only choose one pair out of those 3 models, which one and why? This year I wanted to invest in Made in UK models, and I wanted to choose one other model in addition to the 670, which I absolutely love. I’m just doing my best to limit the models I follow this year because apparently NB energy for GRs will be nuts this year. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Joined May 19, 2020
To those here that have the 577, 991, and 1500: If you could only choose one pair, which one and why? This year I wanted to invest in Made in UK models, and I wanted to choose one other model in addition to the 670, which I absolutely love. I’m just doing my best to limit the models I follow this year because apparently NB energy for GRs will be nuts this year. Thanks in advance!
991s for sure imo. 577 and 1500 don’t feel that great on foot. 1500 silo is amazing though.

Joined Jul 18, 2012
To those here that have the 577, 991, and 1500: If you could only choose one pair out of those 3 models, which one and why? This year I wanted to invest in Made in UK models, and I wanted to choose one other model in addition to the 670, which I absolutely love. I’m just doing my best to limit the models I follow this year because apparently NB energy for GRs will be nuts this year. Thanks in advance!
if you like the 670 you should try the 576 out

Joined Feb 22, 2020
if you like the 670 you should try the 576 out
I considered that model as well but it doesn’t seem like New Balance has had many releases in recent months, unless I’m checking the wrong websites lol. I also wanted to check out a model that looked different aesthetically from the 670. The 576 looked like another cousin to the 670 and 1300

Joined Dec 30, 2002
1500. No question imo. The OG build of the 576 is a close second but there’s been very few colorways released.

Joined Jun 14, 2011
Comfort wise yeah the 991, 1500, 577 in that order sadly the 991 will probably sell out first next to the 1500 depending on the colors. I like to wait for them to go on sale personally. The 577 is probably the most underrated out of the 3 not sure why.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now