Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

D7B85E29-D551-4B05-A8EB-1C27008C700F.jpeg
Seen this online ...😬😬
I like!

Enjoy those rats yall

Sizing help: this will be a weird one
My feet feel like they’ve grown a bit and I’ve been wearing padded running socks so it makes my shoes fit a little more snug.
recently got the 990v2 in a 12 and I think a 12.5 would have been perfect. I’m wearing them fine but I have noticed on some days I walk a lot I could have went up a bit.
From what I remember 1300’s always run large.
ive been obsessing over the 1300jp and feel It’s a must. Never seen a 12.5 for sale, 12 is too expensive and maybe too small? Thots on jumping to a 13? I’m so hesitant because if sizing doesn’t work out they will be very expensive bricks to turn around and sell.....

lmk what y’all think tia

what about 2002's?

How many pairs of sneakers do you guys own and what is your threshold in terms of the maximum number of pairs you’d own and take a pause on buying any more? I randomly did a count today, and just counting sneakers, I’m around the 60s., and my threshold is 100. I’m trying my best not to go overboard especially with impulse buys. With that said I did buy my first pair of kicks for 2021.😅

How many pairs of sneakers do you guys own and what is your threshold in terms of the maximum number of pairs you’d own and take a pause on buying any more? I randomly did a count today, and just counting sneakers, I’m around the 60s., and my threshold is 100. I’m trying my best not to go overboard especially with impulse buys. With that said I did buy my first pair of kicks for 2021.😅

I own close to 100, but have been getting rid of a bunch of pairs that either don’t fit me as well anymore, I don’t wear anymore, or don’t see myself wearing. My cap is 100 until I get a new home. Once I have a dedicated room I’d say 150 is the cap, but ideally will keep it at 100 or below.

Not sure if it’s still ok to post shoes on feet in here
EA106A02-A339-4B22-9C5D-6260553BEFC5.jpeg
Post away, looking forward to seeing more, still wish I had those 997s, definitely one of the more definitive orange NB pairs.
I own close to 100, but have been getting rid of a bunch of pairs that either don’t fit me as well anymore, I don’t wear anymore, or don’t see myself wearing. My cap is 100 until I get a new home. Once I have a dedicated room I’d say 150 is the cap, but ideally will keep it at 100 or below.
That is awesome that you have a dedicated sneaker room! I have only a couple dedicated sneaker wall spaces, but perhaps I'll be going that route down the road so I can increase the number of pairs lol

I own 48 with two currently for sale. I try to keep it no more than 50 with 55 being the absolute threshold. For every one shoe I buy, one shoe I sell. That’s how I managed to keep it below 50. But it’s almost at the point where I like the remaining pairs that I have and don’t see myself selling. I sometimes look at my boxes like “what shoes are those?” So I can only imagine those with 100+ :lol:

I own 48 with two currently for sale. I try to keep it no more than 50 with 55 being the absolute threshold. For every one shoe I buy, one shoe I sell. That’s how I managed to keep it below 50. But it’s almost at the point where I like the remaining pairs that I have and don’t see myself selling. I sometimes look at my boxes like “what shoes are those?” So I can only imagine those with 100+ :lol:
I am the same way with one pair in, one pair out, especially as I approach my threshold. Last year, I sold 30-40 pairs the second half of the year, including a handful I thought I'd never let go of. This year, I'm hoping I don't have any cop ragrets, so I'm definitely taking my time to determine which pairs I will cop. I know 2021 will be no joke, which is why I'm still trying to let go of around 15 pairs.

Exactly the same way, buy one sell one. About 35-40 pairs total though including beaters and gym shoes.

Used to have around 90-100 pairs, then started to thin the herd. I think I went down to around 30 pairs, but I'm probably back up to 50 now, maybe 65 if you include dress shoes and boots.

If a pair doesn't fit 100% how I want it to, it's out, no debate.

I tend to hold onto some shoes out of sentimental value, but honestly if you can't find yourself to wear a pair in 1 year, it probably shouldn't be sitting in your closet. I was reading another thread here on NT, and dude said he had like 500 pairs and only wears like 10 of them. I don't see the point of that at all...Shoes are cool, I love them, but at the end of the day they are just shoes and should be worn, not hoarded.

Used to have around 90-100 pairs, then started to thin the herd. I think I went down to around 30 pairs, but I'm probably back up to 50 now, maybe 65 if you include dress shoes and boots.

I tend to hold onto some shoes out of sentimental value, but honestly if you can't find yourself to wear a pair in 1 year, it probably shouldn't be sitting in your closet. I was reading another thread here on NT, and dude said he had like 500 pairs and only wears like 10 of them. I don't see the point of that at all...Shoes are cool, I love them, but at the end of the day they are just shoes and should be worn, not hoarded.
The air max 1 dude lol

Same mentality here, Off loaded alot in the last year. Im around 50-60 right now, mostly AJ1s. I just skimmed through youtube (Tony D 2 Wild) vid showing all his shoes, dude had them in every room SMMMH.. Its like at this point your hoarding and alot of the sneaks won't even make retail if he tried to sell them. Recently I have adopted the "Less in More" mentality. Keep the elite pairs/everyday wears, easy to coordinate w/fits and sell/donate the rest. Same with clothing. I sift through clothes every 6 months, Its therapeutic. I found my set style post FOG era like alot of people so I've downsized ALOT.

Post away, looking forward to seeing more, still wish I had those 997s, definitely one of the more definitive orange NB pairs.

That is awesome that you have a dedicated sneaker room! I have only a couple dedicated sneaker wall spaces, but perhaps I'll be going that route down the road so I can increase the number of pairs lol

unfortnately no sneaker room yet, but once I get a home the “office” will pretty much be my sneaker room. So hopefully that’s soon!

Back
Top Bottom