Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

0460B4D5-A579-4FC6-AB07-D7E242FD4653.jpeg

Saw those teal Kithmas somewhere lately and they started to look really good to me .... gotta resist

I once told myself that I’d rather slam my D in a car door than pay resale but I’ve been debating bending over, grabbing my ankles and copping those JJJJound 992’s off of StockX.
If it's the grey pair, the current price is the lowest it's going to go due to the recent restock.

Did u order anything off end during this promo? I ordered a couple things and none of it has shipped which is weird cuz they usually ship same day. Just hoping theres no cancellations coming my way.
Didn't order, they probably just busy. I never had an order get cancelled from them before

a ton of the 993 were on heavy discount on joes nb outlet, they always used to be sitting..but eventually people caught on and now they don't have any lol

a ton of the 993 were on heavy discount on joes nb outlet, they always used to be sitting..but eventually people caught on and now they don't have any lol

Literally about a year ago. Goes to show how recent this ridiculous surge in NB hype has been. I got my maroon 993s in December 2019 for about 100 from joes, the only place I could find any at the time with most colors usually available in a fsr, and I'm laughing less than a year later when they're selling out on nb.com for full price.

Want a pair of those white 2002s, but too much heat dropping in March... I wonder how long the 2002s will stick around for.

Damn that's nice I don't even have a NB outlet around :smh:
If you ever come across this CW would you let me know ? Maybe I can pass an order through the phone

Captura de Tela 2021-02-24 às 10.53.15 PM.png

This blue/gray pair has been in 3 outlets I've been to in my area, but they're priced the same as the ones on the NB website.

None of the outlets are allowing 990s or 993s to be discounted because of COVID. Pandemic has slowed down production significantly and if they offered them at their usual 40% off discount they wouldn't be able to stock shelves.
Makes sense.

Grondin da Gnetry of NB or nah?

I have no idea what you're talking about. I just know that Joe Grondin ruined NB for me which is why stopped buying NBs (for now) and am waiting until everyone moves onto the next thing. Grondin, I know you're reading this and I hope you enjoy your StockX money and "whatnot."
So yea. He's Gentry

Back
Top Bottom