Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

L les_diabolique saw your posts a few pages ago about your familiarity with different leathers, pretty interesting. Any insight as to what “preferred” leather means/is? Not coming up with much on the first page of google

D81226A3-5D04-4F72-85A0-6E6A0DBB84BA.png

Came here to see if anyone had myself. So far my shipment status still says unfulfilled.

No so fast it seems.

Even some items from their latest capsule (e.g Caps) mentioned taking 1-3 wks to ship.

Are they shipping on a sampan? :emoji_rolling_eyes:

L les_diabolique saw your posts a few pages ago about your familiarity with different leathers, pretty interesting. Any insight as to what “preferred” leather means/is? Not coming up with much on the first page of google

D81226A3-5D04-4F72-85A0-6E6A0DBB84BA.png
Leather tanning can be very toxic to the environment (especially chrome tanned leathers). Preferred leather follows the REACH regulations which defines which chemicals should be used to reduce toxicity.

The shear volume of shoes they sell and we buy are a bigger environmental impact than the source and treatment of materials.

edit: I see I’m preaching to the choir.

kind of random but does anyone know where I could get the 993bk in US 8 other than new balance they just seem to randomly restock..

JCrew randomly has a FSR of Anniversary 991s if anybody needs...

I ordered my 991ani from kickscrew, ends up being $230 but shipping is slow from Hong Kong.

Back
Top Bottom