Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

for those looking for the 990V2KBM2, go to your local NB store/outlet, they can place an order for you as these appear to have hit some outlets in the east. works out to be $220 ish shipped. No idea what kind of B grades look but I'd imagine they'll pass the eye test.

Also, those KITH 998 joints gone? need to pick up a pair for the lady. Thanks!

Just
Called. No luck.
wish Joshua had those.

for those looking for the 990V2KBM2, go to your local NB store/outlet, they can place an order for you as these appear to have hit some outlets in the east. works out to be $220 ish shipped. No idea what kind of B grades look but I'd imagine they'll pass the eye test.

I called two outlets and they have NO idea what I was talking about. Oh well.

Quick errand run

EDB4249A-B739-4177-B260-BAB846EB5511.jpeg

Also, those KITH 998 joints gone? need to pick up a pair for the lady. Thanks!

thanks for the heads up man! i kept missing the random canadian releases... called an outlet nearby and they were able to find them in the system, couldn't do phone orders so i went in and placed an order through the store. felt like i was on a treasure hunt. according to matt the goat, the outlet inventory is different from normal stores.

is this legit?
phone number listed doesn’t work and has a CA area code despite supposed store locations in Chicago and NY. If I look up the addresses, there’s other businesses there.
there’s spelling and grammar issues
on returns page it tells you to return to a wholesale business and address is an apartment in nyc

edit: it’s fake (realized after I went to product pages and NB and Nike had FSR of shoes that are in demand)

is this legit?
phone number listed doesn’t work and has a CA area code despite supposed store locations in Chicago and NY. If I look up the addresses, there’s other businesses there.
there’s spelling and grammar issues
on returns page it tells you to return to a wholesale business and address is an apartment in nyc

edit: it’s fake (realized after I went to product pages and NB and Nike had FSR of shoes that are in demand)

is not,the real wavefr store is on france
website is https://wave.fr/sneakers-shop

Back
Top Bottom