Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

On foot today. Felt a little tight at first, went with size 12 based on every other NB I have, but starting to loosen up a little bit.
6A2DADE2-5101-4988-B045-3D78EC8B642C.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    429.1 KB · Views: 66
Man...seen the email & immediately purchased. Grateful as always. Idk if I needed these lol but glad to get the dub. Simple/ clean colorway as well.

Ronnie been doing things right when it comes to his Kith stuff. Wish I could say the same for "other" brands.
I feel the same way. Pure impulse. I have the 1300CLS so I’m also not sure I need these but I also know I’ll wear them. I love the simple colorways. I wish he dropped the pink 998s like this but I can respect a random in-store drop as well.

I feel the same way. Pure impulse. I have the 1300CLS so I’m also not sure I need these but I also know I’ll wear them. I love the simple colorways. I wish he dropped the pink 998s like this but I can respect a random in-store drop as well.

Facts..I'm sure these will some use.

Damn never got an email for those I cri. However, I just noticed I had a loyalty program email for his Clarks release lmao. I should check my email more often.

Still never owned a pair of 990v2 and see so many people say to go .5 down from your true size. Wish there was a way to try these on before buying >.<

Back
Top Bottom