Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

4A96D118-11AE-4484-AF33-B46730DC6E7E.jpeg

1624296224985.png

Scooped up someone's old NB1s for the low. Pretty similar to the classic grey, but with suede castlerock overlays and a white/cream midsole. Glad to have these out the way now and not have to stress over the GR drop later this year. I have a feeling 990v3s are gonna be like 992s were, with GRs flying off the shelf.

Anyone else have their bodega pair from DHL to USPS? I've gotten shoes from them before and it's usually one courier straight to my home. Weird that they did that considering I live in NYC so it's not like I'm far from their warehouse.

Anyone else have their bodega pair from DHL to USPS? I've gotten shoes from them before and it's usually one courier straight to my home. Weird that they did that considering I live in NYC so it's not like I'm far from their warehouse.

same, first time having DHL delivering from Bodega... always been UPS in the past

Same. Definitely not a $15 shipping option. But if they show up tomorrow I guess I can’t complain.

Same. Handed off to USPS for delivery tomorrow. Im in NY (not the city though).

yup that’s how my pair went. And got my pair this morning. I’m in NJ btw

So those with successful check outs for the bodegas managed to get their tracking#'s and movement for international shipping yet?

Man that's terrible, I'd be so p*ssed. I'd tag Bodega on that pic if it's on social. Spending that much on a pair to receive it like that!

Part of me thinks Bodega sent them like that in the first place, DHL and USPS tag teamed the outer box.

Back
Top Bottom