Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Definitely don't half size up. Stay tts, if you have narrow feet you can go down half a size to avoid heel slippage. At tts I tie them all the way up and they fit good, ( my feet on the wider side )
Well I said imo

.5 down squeezed tf out of my foot where the toes bend, they didn’t even Make a 12.5 in the 3 pairs I had and 13 in the 3rd still was too tight at that spot. The toe box area was fine just not that part where the laces stop/go straight across

V1s came in yesterday can't decide what laces to go with
PXL_20210624_113837090.jpg

ShootYourShotTV ShootYourShotTV It's 2021 family. Fashion and sneakers are more popular than ever before. Collaborations are the new GR. I do dislike Bape as a clothing brand, but it makes a lot of sense that they did that collaboration for reasons that have already been stated.

Every sneaker shop/retailer has had a collab. Platinum musicians have Croc collaborations. Every rapper has had a shoe with a sneaker brand. High fashion houses work with streetwear and sportswear brands. The clothing brand Brain Dead does a new collab like every week from local artists making ceramics and clocks, to hiking sneakers, to Japanese washcloths. Do I even need to mention Supreme's collaborations?

Nothing is weird anymore.

I get where you’re coming from. This NB hype won’t last forever and it seems like they’re just trying to capitalize. Look at ultra boost 5 years ago compared to the current popularity. The kids will eventually move on.
yea i agree. It's gonna be a wild 5 years of GRs selling out for now.

Unpopular opinion but some of these new balance collabs are totally unnecessary.
I.e. Bape. If you’re an avid lover of A Bathing Ape, highly unlikely that you love new balance too and vice versa.
Not saying that person doesn’t exist but that demographic is very small. Idk, I feel like new balance and just sneaker brands in general have just been collaborating for the sake of collaborating.

I can’t wait til teddy starts running things and hopefully puts an end to these mindless collaborations.
Teddy is the driving force behind pointless Collabs. He is the the king of this should of been a GR but we sold it as a collab.

Stans to ****ty boutique brands like yourself are the reason we have ****ty over hyped GRs that are marketed as collabs.

Teddy is the driving force behind pointless Collabs. He is the the king of this should of been a GR but we sold it as a collab.

Stans to ****ty boutique brands like yourself are the reason we have ****ty over hyped GRs that are marketed as collabs.
LMAO u mad. i own 0 ALD clothing. I don't stan his brand, just his collabs make more sense compared to a bape collab. your entitled to your opinion tho. I think the ALD NBs are clean and i've been able to pre order the last two drops with no issues. No hype around 1300s by the way.

LMAO u mad. i own 0 ALD clothing. I don't stan his brand, just his collabs make more sense compared to a bape collab. your entitled to your opinion tho. I think the ALD NBs are clean and i've been able to pre order the last two drops with no issues. No hype around 1300s by the way.
The 1300 was literally just a GR marketed as a colllab to open up a huge influx of orders. Damn you trust fund youtubers are funny.

ShootYourShotTV ShootYourShotTV It's 2021 family. Fashion and sneakers are more popular than ever before. Collaborations are the new GR. I do dislike Bape as a clothing brand, but it makes a lot of sense that they did that collaboration for reasons that have already been stated.

Every sneaker shop/retailer has had a collab. Platinum musicians have Croc collaborations. Every rapper has had a shoe with a sneaker brand. High fashion houses work with streetwear and sportswear brands. The clothing brand Brain Dead does a new collab like every week from local artists making ceramics and clocks, to hiking sneakers, to Japanese washcloths. Do I even need to mention Supreme's collaborations?

Nothing is weird anymore.
yea you're right. Guess i'm just a washed old head now and can't keep up or put in the effort to care to. supreme nbs tho? haha insane

The 1300 was literally just a GR marketed as a colllab to open up a huge influx of orders. Damn you trust fund youtubers are funny.
The 2nd ALD 550s were a preorder and majority of us in here hit. The hype that drove up the price is the fomo buyers. Trust Fund Youtuber? hell, i wish. i'm currently at my dead end job right now watching my stock portfolio dip for the 4th consecutive day. your previous comment just came off as hostile and unwarranted, but if you get mad about people's opinions on sneaker collabs, you probably have it worse than me, so i empathize with you. hope you can turn that frown upside down and try to have a good day.

The 2nd ALD 550s were a preorder and majority of us in here hit. The hype that drove up the price is the fomo buyers. Trust Fund Youtuber? hell, i wish. i'm currently at my dead end job right now watching my stock portfolio dip for the 4th consecutive day. your previous comment just came off as hostile and unwarranted, but if you get mad about people's opinions on sneaker collabs, you probably have it worse than me, so i empathize for you. hope you can turn that frown upside down and try to have a good day.
your eating a McDonald’s meal and thinking it’s a Michelin star because it was presented that way. Teddys “ collabs” are nothing more than a GR that Teddy just creates a fancy nostalgic commercial for. Then you tubers and Gen z eat it up because you would eat your own **** if gave you more social media points and looked nice.

your eating a McDonald’s meal and thinking it’s a Michelin star because it was presented that way. Teddys “ collabs” are nothing more than a GR that Teddy just creates a fancy nostalgic commercial for. Then you tubers and Gen z eat it up because you would eat your own **** if gave you more social media points and looked nice.

LMAO now you big mad. but for what? did you get scammed for ALD NBs? like what's your origin story? dog it's gon be aiite. it's just shoes. it's just the internet. i'm just a stranger with an unpopular opinion. btw i'm a millennial. idk what social media points are. i like what i like. i buy what i buy. i do what i want. try it, you'll be happier. i just opened up this FORUM for DISCORD by stating my opinion on some of the recent collabs. sorry if that triggered you.

Back
Top Bottom