Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I mean you got to take of your local homies first imo. And that's to all retailers wherever they are. Like how they did it in the old days before all this farce. Complete circus right now.

I mean you got to take of your local homies first imo. And that's to all retailers wherever they are. Like how they did it in the old days before all this farce. Complete circus right now.

while i agree with you, money is money, regardless of who the consumer is

want to sell the other to a fellow NTer when/if it arrives? Im in chicago - if you in GB we could link.
Yeah I'd most likely be down if they both ship. I'll give em to you for what I paid. Also I'm right over the border in racine. Not too far at all

Rain Cloud Protection 2002Rs are slowly dipping in price. They’re in the sub $400s right now. My deal price would be sub $300. Im tempted to pull the trigger already lol

Only nb that has fit me tight tts. My pair is unwearable. But, ymmv
I wear 9.5 in all MiUSA but I could wear a 10, it would be just be loose obviously. Just got a 10 in 577s and they fit good. Probably could go 10.5 and they'd still fit.

Last edited:
I just dropped my UPS StockX package (1300s) in the USPS drop off bin…fml

giphy.gif

Knock on wood, I haven’t done that, but I’ve definitely driven up to both UPS and USPS and realized I was at the wrong place 🤦🏻‍♂️. Specifically when I order from places I don’t usually buy from and misread the return label because I was being hasty.

Back
Top Bottom