Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

prolly had 0 pairs if dude had them carted before the drop and they loaded sold out

It's a battle against bots. I can ran some javascript to add it to cart, but the bots can go through the whole checkout process in less than a second and they can hammer the site.

The game is washed once NB's become a resellers playground...
Whats next Saucony's?

It's crazy!!! NB used to be mine and many people's safe haven. Dope high quality sneakers that could be had at worst retail alot of the time discount. Sure there was the collab that were hard to get (RF, concepts etc.) but not near impossible. I can't get my hands on a 550 for crying out loud!? It's not that people are mad at not getting the JFG's its that they can barely get anything anymore. Okay I'm ending my "Boomer" sneaker rant before it goes too far off the rails. I'll say this just once I wish a collabs goal was that everyone that wants this gets it. I think the closest is ALD with their pre-order system (correct me if I'm wrong).

If your company can't protect against bots then don't release the shoes. You burn the people that really try and want the shoes.
i wish that was the case but

i chose to live in the real world

bots can be solved easily. write a code that cancels all orders that checks out under a certain time

but companies obv loves the free hype. they love the bots

It's crazy!!! NB used to be mine and many people's safe haven. Dope high quality sneakers that could be had at worst retail alot of the time discount. Sure there was the collab that were hard to get (RF, concepts etc.) but not near impossible. I can't get my hands on a 550 for crying out loud!? It's not that people are mad at not getting the JFG's its that they can barely get anything anymore. Okay I'm ending my "Boomer" sneaker rant before it goes too far off the rails. I'll say this just once I wish a collabs goal was that everyone that wants this gets it. I think the closest is ALD with their pre-order system (correct me if I'm wrong).
I feel ya pain... getting NB on sale was the real satisfaction for me...now its a crap ****...IMO all releases should do preorder...this **** is ridiculous ....I understand some folks are into shoes for the resell part of it and I get it...get your money...but what about the actually folks who like sneakers to wear the hell outta them? guess we get no love haha

I don't understand the "they love the money" argument. If that was the case, don't you think they'd just make more pairs knowing the demand is high enough to sell through them?

Size 12 going for $445 i really wanted these kicks if I'm going to pay the resale should I do it now? $445 is super steep but I passed on kicks in that range that then jumped to 1500 later.

Starting to trickle in

NewBalanceM990VS3GreySneakerPOliticsWHites-3_1080x.jpg ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg

The difference in the toebox slope is night and day.

Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 8.56.39 AM.png

Maaaan now this preorder is sold out?!
So those of you that did the J.Crew pre order check your order status. I guess they messed up the colors and pictures on the site and the pairs ordered got switched. I ordered the United Arrows colorway in the Grey/Pink and I am getting the one pictured above instead. Since they are now sold out there is nothing they can do about it.

So those of you that did the J.Crew pre order check your order status. I guess they messed up the colors and pictures on the site and the pairs ordered got switched. I ordered the United Arrows colorway in the Grey/Pink and I am getting the one pictured above instead. Since they are now sold out there is nothing they can do about it.

I see it now. The color description to image doesn’t correlate for those specific two cws.

The Rain Cloud / Prism Purple is the UA cw (Grey/Purple/Pink)

The Incense / Heliotrope is the Kith cw (Tan/Blue/Purple)

I ordered both. I just hope the order will get fulfilled.

New Balance 992 "Mix Media"
Release Date: Sep 9th, 2021 (Thursday)
Color: N/A
Mens: $190
Style Code: N/A

1631297762670.jpeg
1631297785378.jpeg
1631297810247.jpeg

I see it now. The color description to image doesn’t correlate for those specific two cws.

The Rain Cloud / Prism Purple is the UA cw (Grey/Purple/Pink)

The Incense / Heliotrope is the Kith cw (Tan/Blue/Purple)

I ordered both. I just hope the order will get fulfilled.
I was just going by the picture. ...Smh.
It's not that I don't like this other colorway but I was looking forward to the UA pair. Could have been worse I guess but I will have to see how I really feel when they arrive.

Back
Top Bottom