Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

This has to be a joke right!???
Screenshot_20210915-104254_StockX.jpg

Love mine, been wearing them practically everyday. Did you go TTS as well? I first bought a pair half size down but that didn't work.
20210915_142117.jpg

Today
Yup usually TTS across the board, except those that fit a bit longer such as the 997 and 1300, which I can go TTS or half down.

With the rare ebay 5% back for ebay bucks and stacked with befrugal's 5% cashback on sneakers, I pulled the trigger on the JFGs. I thought it was the best opportunity. Plus, I got tired of waiting for STX/GOAT for a better price. It was ~$420 all in all.

Also, for those who pre-ordered the J.Crew 2002Rs recently. Did the J.Crew charge on your statement(s) vanish?

I noticed my order status changed from "Waitlisted" to "Order Placed"
JC.jpg

With the rare ebay 5% back for ebay bucks and stacked with befrugal's 5% cashback on sneakers, I pulled the trigger on the JFGs. I thought it was the best opportunity. Plus, I got tired of waiting for STX/GOAT for a better price. It was ~$420 all in all.

Also, for those who pre-ordered the J.Crew 2002Rs recently. Did the J.Crew charge on your statement(s) vanish?

I noticed my order status changed from "Waitlisted" to "Order Placed"
JC.jpg
What size are you? Stockx and goat are much lower than eBay in my size, 11.

Finally caved and paid resell for rain clouds. I should’ve copped a couple weeks ago, when prices were $250ish, but I was waiting to confirm sizing.

Back
Top Bottom