Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

ASICS and saucony used to come out with heat back in the day. Now all their stuff seems generic.

Its because most retro ASICS and saucony models don’t fit the fashion hype anymore. Chunky, “dad” type silhouettes are in right now and NB have a bunch of models that fit the mold

Its because most retro ASICS and saucony models don’t fit the fashion hype anymore. Chunky, “dad” type silhouettes are in right now and NB have a bunch of models that fit the mold
Shadow 6000s are pretty chunky. I just think their design team is slackin. Anyway….back to NBs. Broke out the Mac’s for this rainy weather.

Attachments

• 46A79F2A-FDEF-4299-A331-FFE586F0E2FA.jpeg
    46A79F2A-FDEF-4299-A331-FFE586F0E2FA.jpeg
    433.4 KB · Views: 256
These today….

F66F2F74-BABA-4633-9FD2-142FF92F1D3F.jpeg

ha. saucony definitely had a resale run a little while back. some pairs still going for the high.

I’ve still got a few pairs including the Footpatrol ‘Only in Soho’ & Ends ‘Burgers’. To this day the only in sohos remain one of my favourite in my collection. I still pick up Gel Lyte III’s too from time to time.

These today….

F66F2F74-BABA-4633-9FD2-142FF92F1D3F.jpeg

i’m still looking for a pair of only in soho’s. they are a great shoe for sure.

I’ve still got a few pairs including the Footpatrol ‘Only in Soho’ & Ends ‘Burgers’. To this day the only in sohos remain one of my favourite in my collection. I still pick up Gel Lyte III’s too from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom