Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I think I seen them on
Buyersremorse.com

I have over 50 pairs of shoes damn near 20 DS - I dont get buyers remorse. What I do get is skeptical then there are chinese stamps only seen by blacklight and it's known that exact stickers are only used on fake shoes and not once been known to be used on something legit.

I’ll say it again. If you can’t tell the difference why do you care? Who are you wearing the shoes for? If you aren’t wearing the shoe for what it actually is (design, materials, color, craftsmanship), then you shouldn’t even be paying retail for it.

I’ll say it again. If you can’t tell the difference why do you care? Who are you wearing the shoes for? If you aren’t wearing the shoe for what it actually is (design, materials, color, craftsmanship), then you shouldn’t even be paying retail for it.
and I will say it again... I am not paying $400 for a fake freaking shoe. if you want to pay double for fakes then that is on you. it's sorta disgusting that you dont care about wearing fakes.

You are going to be disappointed after seeing a real pair, they look identical to yours minus the blacklight stamp. IMO if you don't like those potential fakes, don't bother with the real things. Personally I think that is just an Asian market authentic pair...I have shoes that were sold in Asia and a lot of times the packaging is slightly different. And like others have mentioned fakes are pretty noticeable, yours look completely fine. Not knocking wanting a refund though, I can understand that. But just don't expect a major quality difference between your pair and the next one you come across.

You are going to be disappointed after seeing a real pair, they look identical to yours minus the blacklight stamp. IMO if you don't like those potential fakes, don't bother with the real things. Personally I think that is just an Asian market authentic pair...I have shoes that were sold in Asia and a lot of times the packaging is slightly different. And like others have mentioned fakes are pretty noticeable, yours look completely fine. Not knocking wanting a refund though, I can understand that. But just don't expect a major quality difference between your pair and the next one you come across.
Disappointed in materials? Maybe a little...but, when i see a no blacklight stamps, correct paper, and correct label text then I will feel like I am buying a genuine product at least.

and I will say it again... I am not paying $400 for a fake freaking shoe. if you want to pay double for fakes then that is on you. it's sorta disgusting that you dont care about wearing fakes.
I don’t wear fakes.
1 - They aren’t the same. But I can actually tell. I don’t need to post pictures on the internet to ask if other people think the shoes are good enough for me to wear. If an invisible stamp is the only thing that distinguishes them for you then the product isn’t for you regardless.
2 - I don’t pay $400 for anything. Another reason I don’t wear fakes is cuz I don’t put money in the hands of people that copied someone else’s work. I prefer my money go to the creator and their official retailers. But since you’re already giving your money to someone outside of that chain that’s a moot point in your case.

edit: grammar credit michael ballack michael ballack

Last edited:
Disappointed in materials? Maybe a little...but, when i see a no blacklight stamps, correct paper, and correct label text then I will feel like I am buying a genuine product at least.

Like I said, label text and paper can differ by region...I have New Balances and Asics with different tags, labels, tissue paper that are all 100% authentic and bought at legitimate shops.

I don’t wear fakes.
1 - They aren’t the same. But I can actually tell. I don’t need to post pictures on the internet to ask if other people think the shoes are good enough for me to wear. If an invisible stamp is the only thing that distinguishes them for you then the product isn’t for you regardless.
2 - I don’t pay $400 for anything. Another reason I don’t wear fakes is cuz I don’t put money in the hands of people that copied someone else’s work. I prefer my money go to the creator and their official retailers. But since you’re already giving your money to someone outside of that chain that’s a mute point in your case.

moot point, not mute :lol: my man trying to turn the sound off

Can anyone advise on the fit of the 991 UK?

From my research, i'm hearing TTS or .5 up. For reference, all my NBs (992,993,550) are size 9 (TTS).

yepp, my rain clouds came from Japan. 100% legit even though the tag and box was obviously in Japanese. again, no one is really making NB fakes like that and the ones that are out there are so obviously fake that you couldnt miss it.

I can respect the dissapoint in the shoe upon arrival and even moar when questioning them being authentic.
but dem iz real
As real can be plheighboi.
they might be a B grade or sumn but they real.
i would hit up the. Seller and ask for a discount on the stamp s.

I have over 50 pairs of shoes damn near 20 DS - I dont get buyers remorse. What I do get is skeptical then there are chinese stamps only seen by blacklight and it's known that exact stickers are only used on fake shoes and not once been known to be used on something legit.
I did this w/ a pair of desert ore 90's a few years ago :lol: All signs pointed to them being real, but a little trip up on the stitching around the back tab just set me off about them. billbishere billbishere they're probably real, but i understand u paid that ticket for them and you should feel good about what you bought.

The CP2s run long. I’m glad that I opted for 1/2 a size down and not TTS. I honestly think I could’ve gone a full size down.

My feet are on the narrow side, FWIW

Left: m990v2 (1/2 down my usual Nike size) vs. Right: AM97 (my usual Nike size/TTS)

2CFABCA4-C07A-440C-B93B-00D0A469DE06.jpeg

I don’t wear fakes.
2 - I don’t pay $400 for anything. Another reason I don’t wear fakes is cuz I don’t put money in the hands of people that copied someone else’s work. I prefer my money go to the creator and their official retailers. But since you’re already giving your money to someone outside of that chain that’s a moot point in your case.

Mans wants to know if his kicks are fake or not, simple as that. From these 2 points you coudda just kept quiet, youre thinking is all over the place, frankly pointless, and doesnt help the man. :lol:

I don’t wear fakes.

So much concern for how another man spends their money

looking for m990cp3 sz 11.5, hopefully for retail as i missed out on sales. i was too busy picking up 992 and collegiums last week that i missed grabbing these. now it seems impossible to find. if anyone knows where i can grab please let me know. also, anyone do a cream lace swap on them? i bet theyd look bangin

Back
Top Bottom