Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Haha I wasn't really referring to Zedrock in particular, just the amount of random people going crazy over that release...

eh, i'd say 85% of people that come through our site are here for the wrong reasons anyways (whether its to prove something, to resell, to front, to stunt,.... whatever). Yall addressed the situation when it happened, theres no reason to keep bringing it up and blacklisting the dude (he aint the only one). I get both sides, but I just don't wanna see another ElCerrito situation (not saying NT caused his death, but we certainly didn't help the man)
What happened to Elcerrito??? I seen that he started a bunch of threads but...

Elcerrito was big over on n-sb and ISS, where he racked up crazy numbers of posts in a few months. He would always go on and on about 2002 quality sb dunks etc. All the time, non stop. He got bashed alot since he didnt actually own any of the sneakers he would talk about. Honestly, he was an annoying guy and nobody really liked him on the forums. But sad to hear some1 die all the same

I used to have these, I'm sure they've got a good home now 8)

7471338856_1e83b24848_z.jpg

i somehow got jeans stain on the inside of my 998s and around the inner collar even though i pinroll my jeans..? anyway whats the best way of getting the blue off that inner material? thanks! 

anyone know other sites that have the 1500 curry but in half sizes? i needa us 10 otherwise known as uk9.5 :[ size? doesnt have em 

those may still be on Joes New Balance Outlet Bay- if youre interested.

Anybody know how low they made sizes in the size? X Staple pigeons- trying to find a pair for the lady (she would need a 6 or so if they made it)

I can't find them on there or on zappos either

Can anyone help me. Been trying to find the m1300gn in a size 7.5 us but the smallest size I can find is a size 8. Did they even release this shoe in the size I'm looking for?

Back
Top Bottom