Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Damn Cockroaches. They look amazing. Great pick up man. I'm jealous as ****. 
Thanks man! Yea they are quite amazing. Love the materials used on this shoe and the shape is just perfect :smile:

Good. Now I don't have to rob your house. :smile:
Lol that's good to know :tongue:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, alongside my kennedys, these and the nazar eye are grails for me. Man, I think I'm just gonna wait for heads to get out of the game before I buy them as I can't find them anywhere
Good luck with your search :smile: These were quite hard to find since they're only limited to 120 pairs I believe

Quick question Fam, what width do you choose when getting your pair for custom 574?
I ordered my custom with D as the width but i find it still a bit wide compared to some of the customs on here.

I am thinking of choosing a B (narrow) which is design for women but I am not sure about the correct sizing. What is the correct Women size that I should choose if I wear a 9 US?

Appreciate all your kind inputs.

fo****zles, women's sizing is usually 1.5cm, or 1.5 sizes, smaller than men's. so if you need a 9.0, you should be looking at comfortably wearing a women's 10.5. however if you're going down a width, it might be best to go up a size and try a women's 11. i wear a true 9.5 in air max's and find that a women's 11, which is the same length as a men's 9.5, is too snug because of the reduced width. hopefully that helps.

Quick question Fam, what width do you choose when getting your pair for custom 574?
I ordered my custom with D as the width but i find it still a bit wide compared to some of the customs on here.

I am thinking of choosing a B (narrow) which is design for women but I am not sure about the correct sizing. What is the correct Women size that I should choose if I wear a 9 US?

Appreciate all your kind inputs.
I personally just stick to the normal D width and they feel just like all the other 574s i own

and eeBS is right, its 1.5 up in size, so if youre a 10, its 11.5 in womens

fo****zles, women's sizing is usually 1.5cm, or 1.5 sizes, smaller than men's. so if you need a 9.0, you should be looking at comfortably wearing a women's 10.5. however if you're going down a width, it might be best to go up a size and try a women's 11. i wear a true 9.5 in air max's and find that a women's 11, which is the same length as a men's 9.5, is too snug because of the reduced width. hopefully that helps.

I personally just stick to the normal D width and they feel just like all the other 574s i own

and eeBS is right, its 1.5 up in size, so if youre a 10, its 11.5 in womens

Thank you for both your inputs and repped.

Unfortunately, I need a 10.5 in Womens in this case but NB does not offer this size, only 10 or 11 Womens.
I will try to post a pic of my pair. I feel like the toebox is really wide. Is it possible that NB mark the box as D but the shoe they made was incorrect and was actually a 2E in width?

Is there any way for me to check this?
I just asked a friend of mine to hook it up from US and I don't want to cause any more trouble to him like returning the pair.

TIA!

So what's the consensus on the fit of 996s? They seem like they'd be a tad narrow in the toebox just from looking at them. I feel like I need to swoop on a pair of Purples and Royals before they're gone.

Btw, I have a semi wide foot. Not necessarily 2E wide, but I usually half-size up in every Air Max and some NB (998s).

Last edited:
So what's the consensus on the fit of 996s? They seem like they'd be a tad narrow in the toebox just from looking at them. I feel like I need to swoop on a pair of Purples and Royals before they're gone.

Btw, I have a semi wide foot. Not necessarily 2E wide, but I usually half-size up in every Air Max and some NB (998s).

I was pondering the same thing until 20 min ago. The royals dropped from $104 to $90 on Zappos, so I copped. Really no other royal based NB's out there like them.

Get 'em before they're gone man.

Oh and I agree with BSox, I have the denim blue 996's and the reds. They fit TTS

Last edited:
Thanks for the help on the 990s guys.. Another shot in the dark but if someone can point me in the direction of the nbXunited arrows in a 9.. Thanks.

I really need to quit coming in here.. Gonna make me broke

Thanks for the help on the 990s guys.. Another shot in the dark but if someone can point me in the direction of the nbXunited arrows in a 9.. Thanks.

I really need to quit coming in here.. Gonna make me broke
Which model, the 1500 or 1700?

Popped in and see kakerlaks/cockroaches. I am hating. WHERE did you find them. Possibly my top "unobtainable" grail. Im sick peckle...beast pickup!!!

just got these from Goodwill...$25....a bit small but they're brand new...insoles were actually nike lunarlon insoles, but whatever

anyone have any info on them?

Back
Top Bottom