Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today...

Going to try. Love the concept.

Same here. We saw some on feet pics earlier and I didn't like'em that much, but I won't know for sure until I have it on my feet. I'd rather pay a little rape now then never finding it in the future.

anyone have the sites the invincibles are dropping at? i knwo footpatrol has them but only instore 

i know caliroots is getting them. Here's the link. Price is pretty steep, but I'm not too sure where you'd be able to cop anywhere else. These are apparently super limited, and the shipment caliroots got is limited so be lightning quick fellow NB heads!

http://caliroots.com/sfd/product.asp?id=42173

Repped.

Anybody know anything about this pack? I really like the grey ones because I can't find the Made In USA grey 996. Will these be cheaply made or something? I don't get the difference. 

http://sneakernews.com/2013/05/20/new-balance-996-revlite/

I doubt they're made cheaply. The shape is probably different, but I have some really nice quality made in china new balance. Honestly, they look pretty good in those pics. I'm curious about the tech update.

Last edited:
Me too. If they are pretty much the same as the Made In USA ones i'm definitely getting the grey ones. I like the blue ones but I already have my Denim 996s. 

I had it in cart but didn't want to pull the trigger since I found several other places for much cheaper.  
Don't know where you found em for "much cheaper", but I THINK I got a pair from Caliroots.  They've canceled orders on me before... so we'll see.  Got thru checkout lightning quick and got order comfirmation. I would double up on these so, advan24r, if you've got spots and don't want to blow them up, I'd really appreciate a PM.

Don't know where you found em for "much cheaper", but I THINK I got a pair from Caliroots.  They've canceled orders on me before... so we'll see.  Got thru checkout lightning quick and got order comfirmation. I would double up on these so, advan24r, if you've got spots and don't want to blow them up, I'd really appreciate a PM.

I too would appreciate this info.

I too would appreciate this info.
Alot of the sites I found are IN STORE FIRST but the price was cheaper than caliroots.  All you guys have to do is GOOGLE the shoe or do a search on twitter and you can get several places that will have them.

Damn, I really wanted the Invincibles. Didn't know they would be so limited.

The hype NB shoes are crazy hard to get. Mojitos, B&Bs, etc

Wow, I hope Caliroots doesn't cancel my Invincibles.... seems they are going to be very hard to get.  They were there and then gone from CT in a flash.

Back
Top Bottom