Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i saw hal days go for under $250 a few times in the last few months. guess it all depends on size. hell i saw one pair vnds go for $150 about 4 months ago

I was offered the whole pack for 400 but went with the nights cuz I preferred the toned down colors. And also just got the st Alfred asics so I didn't need another light blue shoe. I guess pricing really varies for this pack.

How are the materials in person for these?

Last edited:
I was offered the whole pack for 400 but went with the nights cuz I preferred the toned down colors. And also just got the st Alfred asics so I didn't need another light blue shoe. I guess pricing really varies for this pack.

How are the materials in person for these?
Materials are on par for the course in terms of NB, but nothing incredibly special. To use a recent 577 as an example, the black pigeons had a better leather than the nights IMO. I wound up trading my pair plus a little cash for some chosen fews last week. Anxious to get them in the mail after waiting forever for a good deal.

Last edited:
Yeah, i didn't like the tone down colors too much plus I don't like white on sneakers. But the Day ones were on my grail list so i had to jump on that pick up. I love those. 

65 shipped from packers sale :smokin

Benjamin's definitely look best with white laces.

Did the online orders come with UBIQ x New Balance t shirts ?

Back
Top Bottom