Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Was anybody able to get any of the 990s on sale? Wondering if it will be possible to do the same with the burgundy's

Got the navys for a pretty low price on Zappos. I think the black ones can be had under retail as well. Greys were very limited.

I wear a US9 and got my Burgundy 990 from Feature LV. I pulled the trigger quick since it seems like smaller sizes sell out sooner, like on Premier and CNCPT. So it probably depends on your size. HighKickz just got them in. I'm a little salty since I placed my order a day before the 25% off on Made In USA NB sale from Feature on 4th of July. Happy with purchase though. First pair of 990 and it's amazingly comfy and light weight. Pretty much TTS but a little roomy on my normal feet.

I wear a US9 and got my Burgundy 990 from Feature LV. I pulled the trigger quick since it seems like smaller sizes sell out sooner, like on Premier and CNCPT. So it probably depends on your size. HighKickz just got them in. I'm a little salty since I placed my order a day before the 25% off on Made In USA NB sale from Feature on 4th of July. Happy with purchase though. First pair of 990 and it's amazingly comfy and light weight. Pretty much TTS but a little roomy on my normal feet.
Pretty much any 990 below a 9.5 or 10 sells out almost instantly. I'd love to grab a pair of the Blacks right now, but there isn't a single size 8 to be found. It's best to jump on them while you can.

There's a seller on feebay selling 990 Burgundy for 179.99 and free shipping. Pretty much all sizes except 10. Should pop up with a general search.

For those who got the Ubiq collab, do they fit TTS? I have a pair of elite 1600 and they fit TTS for me. Just want to make sure that it's not like the SEALs that run 1/2 size big. Thanks everyone.

For those who got the Ubiq collab, do they fit TTS? I have a pair of elite 1600 and they fit TTS for me. Just want to make sure that it's not like the SEALs that run 1/2 size big. Thanks everyone.

Eric smolin said they run 0.5 sz small ,but I went with the regular sizing, 0.5 sz large, similar to the 1700 sizing, I ended up going with 10 when I'm a 10.5, too tight, go with tts or maybe up a size

For those looking to pick up the red 990s off of high kickz, there is a $10 off code (summer10) and free shipping. I know it's not much but it is less than NY retail + tax.

Hey guys, not too familiar with NB's but I'm thinking about getting a pair.  Would you recommend the 1500's or 1600's comfort wise?

Back
Top Bottom