Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hey guys, not too familiar with NB's but I'm thinking about getting a pair.  Would you recommend the 1500's or 1600's comfort wise?

Eric smolin said they run 0.5 sz small ,but I went with the regular sizing, 0.5 sz large, similar to the 1700 sizing, I ended up going with 10 when I'm a 10.5, too tight, go with tts or maybe up a size up

Thanks for the feedback and repped. Was hoping to squeeze into a 8.5, but may not work out. Finding a 9 or 9.5 looks rough. These will release at other retailers later this month right? Any specifics on shops or dates? Haven't seen any info from Ubiq.

Eric smolin said they run 0.5 sz small ,but I went with the regular sizing, 0.5 sz large, similar to the 1700 sizing, I ended up going with 10 when I'm a 10.5, too tight, go with tts or maybe up a size up

Thanks for the feedback and repped. Was hoping to squeeze into a 8.5, but may not work out. Finding a 9 or 9.5 looks rough. These will release at other retailers later this month right? Any specifics on shops or dates? Haven't seen any info from Ubiq.

Someone said a few pages back. 20-25 retailers world wide will get them. Each retail will get 10-15 pairs. So, each retailer will get like one size per shoe, maybe 2 pairs on more popular sizes.

Someone said a few pages back. 20-25 retailers world wide will get them. Each retail will get 10-15 pairs. So, each retailer will get like one size per shoe, maybe 2 pairs on more popular sizes.

Thank you sir. Repped. Looking rough though... smh

anyone need 990BD in sz 9.5? They have bigger sizes too, but that's pretty much everywhere.

http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Made-in-USA-990-Sneaker-in-Burgundy-Grey/354825

I was randomly browsing KL for them, found them in my 9.5....tried using rep codes, then said eff it, went to pull the trigger..GONE. FML. Greys will have to do, the hype is on these and I really don't want to spend 180. Was hoping I could get them slightly cheaper....but nah, the hype is on. Oh well.

Last edited:
I was randomly browsing KL for them, found them in my 9.5....tried using rep codes, then said eff it, went to pull the trigger..GONE. FML. Greys will have to do, the hype is on these and I really don't want to spend 180. Was hoping I could get them slightly cheaper....but nah, the hype is on. Oh well.

yea sorry man. they might pop up somewhere else. the greys are the nicest anyways.

Top 5 models, in no specific order:

And these just came in today. Just a beautiful shoe. Adding to my 577 collection.

Top 5 models, in no specific order:

And these just came in today. Just a beautiful shoe. Adding to my 577 collection.
Awesome pick up, congrats. Looking forward to some on feet pics. Definitely on my grail list. How do those fit?

surprised the 670 didnt get any love. that's my next favorite after the 1500 (old shape UK made).

All my 577 fit the same, true to size. And yeah, I was finally able to cross them off my grail list today. Super happy about them. 

Only 577 left, collab wise, left for my collection are the Cockroaches. Which will just be a damn miracle if I even SEE them in my size, let alone have the chance to get them.

I'm about to get the two OG colors too. The 577 is just a great shoe. 

Only 577 left, collab wise, left for my collection are the Cockroaches. Which will just be a damn miracle if I even SEE them in my size, let alone have the chance to get them.

I'm about to get the two OG colors too. The 577 is just a great shoe. 
Funny thing is I remember seeing a pair of DS sz11 cockroaches at a sneaker con a couple years ago SITTING at $160. Crazy how the price has spiked on those. All the pairs just seemed to disappear but that's just how things go. Nice pick up BTW.

Unfortunately, I wasn't into sneakers when they were that price so I completed missed out. And those are my all time favorite 577; that colorway is just crazy. 

And does anybody have anymore info on these? I saw somebody post about them a while ago but anymore news about them. 

Just got these in. For 190 shipped, I'm very happy. The insoles are crazy, the speckles are a nice touch.. The materials are not as great as other collabs, but I like how the inside of the shoe is leather. The leather on the tongue is top notch tho. All in all, very happy with my purchase.

Just got these in. For 190 shipped, I'm very happy. The insoles are crazy, the speckles are a nice touch.. The materials are not as great as other collabs, but I like how the inside of the shoe is leather. The leather on the tongue is top notch tho. All in all, very happy with my purchase.

Back
Top Bottom