Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just saw these, looking real good :smokin

Speaking of the 1300, this is my fave pair of sneakers atm.. Everyday pair, love them.. Will take pics when I get a good camera at the end of May or so

every time i see those whiz x mita 1700s all i think about is my wife's bedroom at her parent's house when she put up GITD stars on her ceiling in high school. not exactly my cup of tea. hehe
hahaha aww the trip down memory lane, I had those things in my room when I was a kid.

Glad to see that they are sitting at some places, definitely on my list

Let's get another discussion going:

What is your favorite GR (general release), that you own or do not own? (no mentions of collabs please)

Though packs should be good, farmer's market pack, etc.

Mine: Can't really think of any wayyyy back but I do like the oh so elusive cm997hwb, I find grey shoes to be my favorites and the hits of navy on this make it great, though I do wish it would've had the 997 mold, maybe we get reissue of it with the 997 mold.

Denim Blue 998s (m998Bbd). Can't find them anywhere tho. Not sure if they were a GR...

edit: also, Steel Blue 1300 (xm1300cl)

Last edited:
Shout out to ASWho520 for the hook up on the blue 999 laces. Now I am going to swap them into my Red 999 elites and rock these poor man kennedies out here in the desert.
nthat.gif
 I wouldn't dare drag my kennedies out to this dust bowl!

Let's get another discussion going:

What is your favorite GR (general release), that you own or do not own? (no mentions of collabs please)

Though packs should be good, farmer's market pack, etc.

Mine: Can't really think of any wayyyy back but I do like the oh so elusive cm997hwb, I find grey shoes to be my favorites and the hits of navy on this make it great, though I do wish it would've had the 997 mold, maybe we get reissue of it with the 997 mold.
Favorite Owned pair is the M996GL.  pretty much a go to for me when i can't decide what to wear

Favorite pair i don't own is the ML574LNB. I love the look of it in pics. I just don't care for how asian 574s look on feet, but these would've been an exception.

Back
Top Bottom