Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

As I'm still young to this NB game, is there a cycle for reissues on popular GRs? Like changing something small but overall the same shoe from years back?

As I'm still young to this NB game, is there a cycle for reissues on popular GRs? Like changing something small but overall the same shoe from years back?
I was just thinking the same thing. I really like the 1300LG from last year but can't really find them anywhere. I was hoping for a simple colorway like that would come back sometime soon. 

Today's pick up

Glad you got your pair t4t3r

Shoethentic. I was referring to the denim blue 998s. Thanks though.

Razz: I'm going to pm you about the 1300s

Last edited:
they do it from time to time, the GNRs dropped back in 2010, then again this past year

My top 5 GR are:

5. 996DB

4. 996GL

3. 577 Farmers Market Olive

2. 999 Elite Edition Red

1. M577 OG Navy/Grey

Even though my nr.1 is not that special, I think this is what NB stands for. Basic cw in top quality with very good fit. I wear it very much and it's probably the only pair I will rebuy when they're done. No collab, no hype bs, just a kick *** shoe imo!!!

577 OG > 576 OG [emoji]128541[/emoji]

Man Ecapcity sold out of the 9.5 ive been stalking of the ML999RTB "knicks". Anyone seen a site that has them for a good price?:D NB sold out too.

Hey guys I need a new shoe for work (lots of standing and walking 12hrs+) and I have been recommended either the 992 or 993. Any past experiences or other recommendations?

Hey guys I need a new shoe for work (lots of standing and walking 12hrs+) and I have been recommended either the 992 or 993. Any past experiences or other recommendations?
Basically anything from the 99x series. 991, 992, 993, 996, etc. Also 1300s are pretty good depending on the colorway

Thanks. No fancy colors because my job won't have that. Now I just need to find a pair under $100.

Thanks. No fancy colors because my job won't have that. Now I just need to find a pair under $100.
Try looking for a VNDS pair on ebay.  Those can run pretty cheap because they've been worn a few times.  Shouldn't really matter though because you're going to wear them out anyways.

Back
Top Bottom