Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Scooping these up tomorrow for $145 :smokin

feelsgood.jpg

am i the only one that thinks these "elite edition series" seem to look like a cheaper made series than other gr's?

am i the only one that thinks these "elite edition series" seem to look like a cheaper made series than other gr's?
They are a cheaper made series. They're made in China. I know it hasn't been discussed much in this thread, but I think New Balance is starting to shift a lot of production to China in the wake of the tariff fiasco. I personally haven't bought anything in the Elite collection because I'm trying to support American and UK manufacturing. I do feel that as NB continues to gain popularity, and the U.S. government continues to kill manufacturing jobs in its own country, we will see more and more of the lower-quality Asia releases. It's unfortunate but it seems to be the reality we are heading towards. 

Last edited:
So who was able to cop the United Arrow drop on nicekicks? I just so happen to hop on their site and the sizes are all gone. Didn't even know they released them.

Can anyone shed some light on this pair of 1500's.  Found my size from a guy in Europe for $150 shipped DS.  Good deal?

So who was able to cop the United Arrow drop on nicekicks? I just so happen to hop on their site and the sizes are all gone. Didn't even know they released them.

they dont release til 28th. unless they put them up accidentally, they may be posted up like other sites thst show sold out til actual release

Can anyone shed some light on this pair of 1500's.  Found my size from a guy in Europe for $150 shipped DS.  Good deal?
LTD Pack from 09/10 i believe, nice pick up at that price 
pimp.gif
 the other colorways from this pack tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I kinda want those 990s, but I would never wear them. Too expensive to get purely for running
i want them too, i think ill keep being patient and cop em when discount codes start floatin around 
pimp.gif

Both of the 1500s from the previous page are available now at 24k. Just in case you don't want to wait for the US release.

Pre-ordered the orange pair from Hanon back in January. Still waiting for word that they've arrived and now shipping. Taking waaay too long...

Peace
F Sharp005

nice find silverstar.

agree razz. good note is they sit everywhere and get marked down and can end up being had for farely cheap.

Yeah, I can't even see the UA's on the NK site....so maybe it was a fluke? I don't think they dropped them yet. Which I shouldn't care because I told myself I am gonna pass on these.

For those seeking out some older releases, just be careful. I remember a ton of asian made 1500s marked "limited edition" that looked great in pics, but were horribly shaped and just cheaply made. Most could be had on clearance racks for 30 bucks. I have been seeing more and more of that stuff pop up on EBAY, since NB is hot right now. At the very least I would get the color/model number and do a search on them, you may be able to counter offer some of these prices.

@Silvastar your post made me think about this, because there was an asian made pair that looked very similar to the ones you posted.Not the same pair though...

http://www.eukicks.com/new-balance-1500-purple-black/

This pair was the one I am referring to...

LTD Pack from 09/10 i believe, nice pick up at that price 
pimp.gif
 the other colorways from this pack tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i want them too, i think ill keep being patient and cop em when discount codes start floatin around 
pimp.gif
Yeah, I can't even see the UA's on the NK site....so maybe it was a fluke? I don't think they dropped them yet. Which I shouldn't care because I told myself I am gonna pass on these.

For those seeking out some older releases, just be careful. I remember a ton of asian made 1500s marked "limited edition" that looked great in pics, but were horribly shaped and just cheaply made. Most could be had on clearance racks for 30 bucks. I have been seeing more and more of that stuff pop up on EBAY, since NB is hot right now. At the very least I would get the color/model number and do a search on them, you may be able to counter offer some of these prices.

@Silvastar your post made me think about this, because there was an asian made pair that looked very similar to the ones you posted.Not the same pair though...

http://www.eukicks.com/new-balance-1500-purple-black/

This pair was the one I am referring to...
Thanks Stunna and Kicks - appears I am good to go on this pair, will wait till tomorrow to sit on it so I don't make a decision I regret, but I love this colorway and had never seen it before.  Appreciate the advice.

New-Balance-1600.jpg

Out of all the shoes from the elite collection, these are my favorite so far. If and when they hit the U.S. I might have to cop

Back
Top Bottom