Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

for sure i got you ... but you know .. i might have to squeeze in (pause)
tongue.gif
uhhhhh... lol

anyways: I'm assuming you are the one that bough the size 11 pair of 997hwb off ebay? getting a pair that stunna wants is a great feat

uhhhhh... lol

anyways: I'm assuming you are the one that bough the size 11 pair of 997hwb off ebay? getting a pair that stunna wants is a great feat
lol

yeah man iv'e been looking for these forever then it popped up on a random ebay search

i think we were both bidding over it the last hour of the auction

yeah man iv'e been looking for these forever then it popped up on a random ebay search

i think we were both bidding over it the last hour of the auction
lol word..during that last few min i was at lunch at a chinese spot with sh*tty phone service tryna bid, you win this round my dude 
laugh.gif

bout to pull the trigger for the low herschel collabs...

anyone kno how they fit?

^ the navy herschel 420 lows...
The 420s fit pretty snug and narrows in the toe box. I'm a 10.5W but went with a 11 and it fits fine. I'd say TTS if you don't have wide feet. I'm as well looking for a retail pair of the navy 420s, don't feel like paying $115 for them.

Hmm, 120$ for the Crooked Tongues x New Balance 1500 White/Green-Yellow fair? VNDS

And something else, can someone tell me how the 670 is? comfy? different from any of the others in some way or whatever.. Im just loving these but never had a pair of 670s.

Last edited:
I've worn my blues a lot, in all kinds of weather, and they are fine. I'm a pretty light dude though, so that might be my saving grace. 

Back
Top Bottom