Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

its usually not nec the collabs that are good quality. made in us and made in uk are top notch with made in asia (most collabs) coming in last
Oh alright , thank you 
smokin.gif
 . So if i order a pair of just regular Nb's on their website , there gonna be good quality ?

And what models look best on feet ? o:
Before paying full retail from NB.com check out other spots that may offer coupons/promo codes. Gotta get the best deals possible.

Last edited:
Nice Kicks 1500's I ordered the other day on eBay came - definitely an underappreciated release (although I wish these were Made in UK).  I need to start stepping it up on adding some 1500's to the collection.

Nice Kicks 1500's I ordered the other day on eBay came - definitely an underappreciated release (although I wish these were Made in UK).  I need to start stepping it up on adding some 1500's to the collection.

nice! Ive been looking for this pair for months now...

I saw detailed pics of these online and I had to get them for myself. Super happy with these. 

Last edited:
is this the pair on Kixify that has the spots of paint chipped off the midsole? That's crazy someone feels it's reasonable to charge $300 for those (if it's that pair on Kixify they actually started at $350 a month ago or so when they were posted). It seems like there was a point like 6 months ago where the Kennedy's just suddenly doubled in price.

Thanks for the input guys.

Yeah thats it. When I first saw the pics in my phone I was interested to buy them just because I know someone who can clean/repaint the pair for me. I was hoping I can talk him down down to 250 shipped. The Kennedys were actually the shoes that made me appreciate the brand so I felt like Id finally pull the trigger rather than paying 700-800 for a DS pair. After seeing more detailed pics, I decided to make a pass.

I tried using Jason Markk before on some of my pairs and it just doesn't do the job. They ll ruin the suede.

I saw detailed pics of these online and I had to get them for myself. Super happy with these. 
Definitely the nicest kicks out of that pack. Great pickup. The interior looks insanely comfortable. Also big ups to NB for commemorating their dedicated workers. Another reason to respect their company

just got my first NB pair, 574JA. Searched for it quite a long time and found it at aperfectdealer.com As far as i know a legit dealer. The handling with him was very quick, easy and reliable... 

Very satisfied, very comfy, awesome cw IMO, just perfect. 

But after the first walkout I discovered some little issues and I was wondering if that is normal for NB's or not... 

First some regular pics

some burgundy colour touch on the white midsole, looks strange... 

somehow the suede peels a little bit of the white midsole...  

As i'm not the ultimate hardcore collector, i think i'm gonna keep them anyway cause they're superb IMO, but would be glad to get some opinions from the experts... 

Cheers

NB has really caught my eye lately, but I'm not sure how I feel about them lol. Ill see some pictures of the 574 and 1300 that look amazing and some that look really unappealing. Like the toe box looks really fat to me in some pics of the 574... Idk lol. If anyone could give me some info on how they look on feet in person and their general opinion of the 574 or 1300 that'd be great

NB has really caught my eye lately, but I'm not sure how I feel about them lol. Ill see some pictures of the 574 and 1300 that look amazing and some that look really unappealing. Like the toe box looks really fat to me in some pics of the 574... Idk lol. If anyone could give me some info on how they look on feet in person and their general opinion of the 574 or 1300 that'd be great

I got 1 very important tip 4u, don't buy 574.... They almost always have the big / fat / ugly toe box. 1300 is great though..!!!

I got 1 very important tip 4u, don't buy 574.... They almost always have the big / fat / ugly toe box. 1300 is great though..!!!
weird to hear someone giving tips on shape when you have some of the worst models in your avy.
usa 574s are actually good compared to a lot of what's out there now. asian made 574s, stay away lol.

Back
Top Bottom