Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

weird to hear someone giving tips on shape when you have some of the worst models in your avy.
usa 574s are actually good compared to a lot of what's out there now. asian made 574s, stay away lol.

What you wanna do, u wanna make me look stupid? Very nice of you here on NT when I just give my opinion, which a forum is about. About the 999 I must totally disagree with you on the shape, I love them but hey that is a matter of taste and I believe alot of people like the 999 shape looking at the popularity of the Seals the Elite Editions and 1 of the most wanted NB the Kennedy. The 574 though is much more complaint on by a large group of people (just because of the toe box, the rest is good), so I don't understand the fuss. I just wanna confirm what he said (the toe box looks round / full) and not recommend them to him, because he didnt seem to like this toe box but hey thats the 574 so take it or leave it. Of course USA made is much much better then Asian made and the comfort is good, that was not the discussion and the price makes alot of people buy them..

But I know it's easy and probably fun to make this kind of comment...

Last edited:
pair 2 came in today to complete the pack . these are hands down my grails ... absolutely beautiful !!!

Wooooow great cops man, these are both fenomenal...!!!

does anyone know if the navy laces on NB site match the navy of the salmon soles or if there are any 3rd party laces that closely match the color? I lost my OG laces.

Last edited:
No, they don't. I bought them to match up after I got my Salmon Soles and they aren't the same blue. The site's are more navy and the shoe are just a different blue; can't really describe but it's not the same. Save your money man. 

Just ask around, some people might want to swap for the Salmon colored laces or just give them to you. 

Following up on Prez's amazing Toothpastes, what I'm wearing today:

Also just wanted to link this post from a Polish forum a user on Sneaker Freaker stumbled upon - The pictures are pretty self explanatory for anyone who's super keen on getting the old shape in their 1500's: http://hype5.pl/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1471

busted these out today new balance 999 elite red/grey/white

for more info or a better version of this pic, check out http://kickitfresh.blogspot.com/2013/04/new-balance-999-elite-redgreywhite.html

Following up on Prez's amazing Toothpastes, what I'm wearing today:

Also just wanted to link this post from a Polish forum a user on Sneaker Freaker stumbled upon - The pictures are pretty self explanatory for anyone who's super keen on getting the old shape in their 1500's: http://hype5.pl/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1471

both are :smokin

I was able to snag a 9.5 on the restock, hopefully it goes through. Got a confirmation, but how bad is size at cancelling? Never had an issue with them in the past....

Any help appreciated... 

thx
just got my first NB pair, 574JA. Searched for it quite a long time and found it at aperfectdealer.com As far as i know a legit dealer. The handling with him was very quick, easy and reliable... 

Very satisfied, very comfy, awesome cw IMO, just perfect. 

But after the first walkout I discovered some little issues and I was wondering if that is normal for NB's or not... 

some burgundy colour touch on the white midsole, looks strange... 

somehow the suede peels a little bit of the white midsole...  

As i'm not the ultimate hardcore collector, i think i'm gonna keep them anyway cause they're superb IMO, but would be glad to get some opinions from the experts... 

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom