Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

In the same boat. This would be very out of the budget. My goal of only 10 pickups this year (yeah I know) is not going well. BTW went to the JB forum to get some info on the Black Toes. Man it's crazy over there. No wonder I never even look in that side of the house anymore.
same here man trying to slow down the shoe game, but those 1500s look so good. that blue suede looks buttery 

In the same boat. This would be very out of the budget. My goal of only 10 pickups this year (yeah I know) is not going well. BTW went to the JB forum to get some info on the Black Toes. Man it's crazy over there. No wonder I never even look in that side of the house anymore.
I haven't check that forum since like 08 lol

Anywhere i can find these for cheap/free shipping?

Ordered the "corks" from jcrew and came home to this

Called jcrew and they told me the corks are gone in my sz and that they'll try to locate one for me by tomorrow. :smh:

Although disappointed about that, these finally came in also from YCMC after 2 weeks

Forgot I even ordered them :rofl:

What size Corks did you order?

man I'm kicking myself HARD - I went to order a pair of the 1400 Evergreen's from J. Crew, finally after like 2-3 months of putting it off figuring "ah they'll always be there," only to find them sold out in both that colorway and my size.  Goddamnit, I'm frustrated.  I actually had a pair left in my shopping bag from a few days ago that is still there (even though they sold out) and it's letting me checkout, but I'm highly suspect that just one pair is left and happens to be in my cart.  Do you think they'll restock on those?  They didn't seem to restock on the black/orange ones when they went on sale, so I'm skeptical...

Picked up 2 pairs of the JCREW X NB 1400 CORKS. I just came to the realization that I really don't need 2 pairs. Check my sig.

Last edited:
I posted this earlier today. I went back this afternoon to the NB homepage and it's not there anymore. What happened... This is what I saw this morning... Kind of sketchy that it's suddenly gone from their homepage.

Ordered both of them for the cause. I love the 990's

man I'm kicking myself HARD - I went to order a pair of the 1400 Evergreen's from J. Crew, finally after like 2-3 months of putting it off figuring "ah they'll always be there," only to find them sold out in both that colorway and my size.  Goddamnit, I'm frustrated.  I actually had a pair left in my shopping bag from a few days ago that is still there (even though they sold out) and it's letting me checkout, but I'm highly suspect that just one pair is left and happens to be in my cart.  Do you think they'll restock on those?  They didn't seem to restock on the black/orange ones when they went on sale, so I'm skeptical...
Have them do a nationwide search, I got mine from some store that they found them at, takes two days, they randomly come up, I know that was the deal with my 10.5 evergreen, store search one day because it was out and available the next day, make sure they know to honor the coupons

Bah!!! caved and got the 998 Day trippers for $94 shipped! Raman noodle diet here I come. :D
Better deal than I paid for mine of karmaloop, such a great pair

Nice pickup Blink, good to see you round here :nthat:

@NT13- agreed, i'd say those 3 plus are my favorite models too- then 577's, 1500's and 996's. Seems like we always got the same taste in NB's

Haha right on

great photo miguel 
pimp.gif

Thanks Stunna! I see you a lot of times in FB as well as Jellyfishin. :nerd:

Thanks denniscu! Nice to see you here in NT!

I came across a pair of 990 Anni a few weeks back.

Nice pickup DrociB! I still need to find a pair for cheap.

Waiting for some deliveries. Will post pics as soon as I get them.

For the meantime, some old on feet pics from the previous shoes I posted.

Sorry for posting the same shoes :lol:

^^^damn I still need those Hanon's. Such a dope shoe... Nice pics @1Miguel

@niketalk13 - good looking out on the J. Crew tip - I'm gonna call in and see what they can find...

Thanks Stunna! I see you a lot of times in FB as well as Jellyfishin. :nerd:

Thanks denniscu! Nice to see you here in NT!
Nice pickup DrociB! I still need to find a pair for cheap.

Waiting for some deliveries. Will post pics as soon as I get them.

For the meantime, some old on feet pics from the previous shoes I posted.

Sorry for posting the same shoes :lol:
DAMN BALLIN' BRO!

Kind of spinning off Niketalk13's discussion, I was interested in this... List THREE NB models that look best ON FEET and why: 1 being best-looking and 3 being least.

Best shoes on feet for me:

M575

Bonus:

I'd say the best looking NB silos are 

1. 1300

2. 576 (I wish they weren't so firm though)

3. MT580

I would put the 999 on there, but I feel like they are pretty similar to the mt580s aesthetic-wise, and I feel like the mt580s just have nicer lines. Really just about any classic NB silo looks good on feet though. 

Pulled the trigger on my first pair of NB.
999 Elite Grey/Red
Got them for $80 shipped yesterday.
Hopefully they fit true to size..

-J-

Back
Top Bottom