Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

has anyone had a chance to et the 1400s? i feel like theyre all selling out instore first on every site 

I got through at Hanon just now. Pretty pumped - I thought they would've sold out instore. You may still have a chance on SNS, but it's the same deal - instore first, online later.
has anyone had a chance to et the 1400s? i feel like theyre all selling out instore first on every site 

^I was refreshing waiting for it to pop up on the homepage and it never showed up :smh: :x . Going to bed angry

^I was refreshing waiting for it to pop up on the homepage and it never showed up
mean.gif
sick.gif
. Going to bed angry
Same here...til I decided to search "1400" then lo and behold, they were 1 of 3 search results. I definitely lucked out cuz I could've easily just kept refreshing.

They were at an official New Balance Store. I live in Asia and I don't think these were asian made as the price after conversion was around $210. Sorry I've never seen these before and I have no clue what they are and what sizes the store has. The floor shoe was an 8 though.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/437159/width/200/height/400[/IMG
Just got these and had to unds them right away copped from zappos for 115$ one day shipping , for some reason when I buy in my mobile I'm able to get one day shipping free, u guys should try it

I wanted the Invincibles too. I don't have any hype beast New Balance. I will say the latest pics are a little underwhelming.

New balance.com has two of the rainbow 574s and Camos.

titolo.ch euro site. Cant believe the 12 was sitting and i missed it... thats all i wanted from todays drops 
mean.gif

Yeah, it's Titolo, I missed an o. And man if you came on around 8 this morning you would've definitely gotten yours. The bigger sizes were sitting on SNS for a good bit before they were gone.

Yeah i really messed up. I usually get up at 8 for the NDC drops but didnt think the Invinclibles would go live then too.

Back
Top Bottom